the morning after~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No, nothing like that," he croaked. "last night - Cameron went to see Nolan. The little snitch." His voice was a tone she'd never heard before - laced with malice and anger. 

"What?" she gasped, understanding his angry reaction. "You don't think he -" but Charlie cut her off. 

"I think that's exactly what he told them."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Now, they stood gathered in Neil/Todd's room, waking the blonde boy up so that he would be ready to see his love appear in the foyer before classes took place - but also to break the news. 

"We have to assume that Nolan knows everything," Pitts interjected, tired of being in the background. 

"Of course," (y/n) groaned "Of course it would be Cameron." Meeks rubbed her shoulder soothingly. 

"What's the worst Nolan going to do?" the boy offered lightly, although his expression turned nervous when (y/n) fixed her gaze upon him. 

"Duh!" Charlie exclaimed, flipping open his cigarette case to calm his nerves "Send your pretty little thing back to London." (y/n)'s mouth was set in a grim line. 

"I'm more concerned about Mr. Keating," she whispered, deep in thought. Keating could lose his job, his life's passion, his - 

"Hey," Meeks held her tighter now "don't do that."

"Do what?" she asked, clearly confused. The pajama-clad group of oddities was silent now. 

"You're making that face you usually do," he began shyly "when you're worrying about someone you love." (y/n) felt so much love for him, but the situation required she keep her wits about her. 

"Excellent observation, Watson," she said fondly, interlacing their fingers "one to be dissected at a later date. Right now, we need to figure out a plan." Knox, hovering awkwardly, finally nodded and spoke up. 

"Yeah, what are we gonna do about him?" He asked, avoiding (y/n)'s gaze. The events of what happened that night at Chet's party still lingered in their relationship - now strained and quite close to disappearing completely. But still, (y/n) knew they were all in this together as a society of romantics, and so she put her disgust on hold. Temporarily. 

"Nolan will protect him, right?" Todd said, jumping up and putting on his robe to ward against the chilly air. 

"Yeah," Charlie sighed "we won't be able to talk to him, we gotta avoid suspicion."

(y/n) nodded, a plan coming to her mind. "We need to wait for Neil and get his opinion. I have a feeling Cameron gave him our names - but Neil's first since he started this all." Pitts perked up.

"Okay, so he goes after Neil first. What will he want from us?" To that, not even (y/n) had an answer. In reality, what would Nolan do? He couldn't expellthe boys - their parents gave the school too much funding. Keating and her?

Well, she imagined Nolan thought they were dispensable.