The sound of someone coming downstairs echoes above us. It turns out it is Dexter.

Victor" Who's there?"

Dexter" Ooh.Uh, hi, Mr Sweet"

Dad" Don't you "hi, Mr Sweet" me get up there, you stupid boy! Hup, hup, hup!"

The sound of the cellar door closing and locking sounds and I feel like I had been holding my breath for eternity.

Charlie" And we are good"

Eddie" We're good, guys"

Charlie" So wait a minute, Victor wants to build the pyramid to get all the gold but he has to sacrifice two people first"

Patricia" Would Victor really do that?"

Sophia" For all the gold of Ra, he might"

Patricia" This is a private conversation, Agent pigtails"

Sophia" I want to help you guys Please? And I can totally keep a secret. I promise"

Charlie" Hmmm, Eddie can I talk to you?"

Eddie" Sure"

I lead him away from the group and we both talk in hushed tones.

Charlie" Eddie, I'm not sure about her, something feels off"

Eddie" Like what?"

Charlie" Like, you know the past two years I had a weird feeling about Vera and she turned out she wasn't who she said she was. Then the same with Denby who was totally evil"

Eddie sighs and I know he was thinking about it.

Charlie" Look when have I ever been wrong, I know my feelings Eddie, something is off"

Eddie" Look, why don't we have her for a trial basis"

Charlie" I guess I would be okay with that"

Both of us come back to the group and Eddie announces our decision.

Kit" I say let her stay"

Eddie"Sophia, we have decided you can join Sibuna on a trial basis"

Sophia" Thanks, so you two are the leaders of Sibuna"

Fabian" They are our twin leaders, they decide a lot of things"

Charlie" All right, Victor said the stones are buried in the ground, so we have to find them before he does"

Then making all of us jump Mara jumps out and starts shouting.

Mara" What is going on here? Victor is talking about human sacrifices, and you're welcoming Sophia into some secret society.What's Sibuna?"

Alfie" Boy, are we recruiting today.Did somebody place an ad?"

Mara" Alfie why is Victor talking about human sacrifice and magic stones? He's lost it"

Sophia" It all sounded pretty weird to me too"

Mara" You've only been here five minutes does everybody know about your secret club except me and Joy?"

Fabian" Actually, uh Joy, Joy knows"

We all stay silent which just annoys Mara even more.

Mara" Fine Have your secrets I'm going to the police about the stolen artefact"

All of us then grab her as we hear footsteps, it was probably Victor who has heard Mara's shouting.

Mara" No, no, no, no, no! Let me go"