Intrusive thoughts

Y/n pov:

Asahi.
He's here. Which means I need to get out of here.

My fist clenched in anger.
I can't believe I have to move again just because he's here...

No matter what, he will always ruin my life won't he?
Wait... if he Asahi is here, what about the two others? They aren't possibly here as well are they?
Did they die?

I felt bad thinking like this. I kind of felt like I would laugh at their grave and call it karma, but at the same time I hoped dearly they weren't dead back in Tokyo. Because that would mean I had no way to escape them in Teyvat.

"What are you thinking so deeply about?" Kunikuzushi snapped me out of my thoughts.

That's right, I wasn't alone right now. I was sitting on my bed again.
A few minutes after I had collapsed on the floor, Kunikuzushi had come back home, and found me.
Currently, he was wiping my face clean.

He looked at my clenched fist.

"I just thought about what would happen if we moved from Inazuma." I said. Hoping he would get the hint of me wanting to leave.

"Where would we go?" He asked, continuing to wipe past my mouth.

My voice was muffled every time his hand covered my mouth. "Ma....somewh.... wa....ke....su....eru...." I spoke.

He chuckled, most likely finding it funny.
"Sumeru sounds nice." He said.

I nodded, but he quickly held my face still and tilted it to the side. He then placed the cold cloth on my neck to wipe the blood that had trailed down there.

The cloth was cold so it sent shivers down my spine as soon as it touched my skin.
A few seconds later, he just froze. He stopped moving and just stared down at my skin.

"Is anything wrong?..." I asked cautiously after a few more seconds.
He seemed to snap out of his little trance and only chuckled.
As he chuckled, I could feel his breaths tickle my neck.

His hand then moved and placed the cloth on the table, then he lifted his hand back to the skin of my neck. His fingers trailed past my throat and then rested on one side as his thumb rested on the other side.
Back in the other world, this would be seen as a very kinky thing.
Because he was basically using his hand to hold around my throat.

I didn't speak, but our eyes met.
The look in his eyes made me feel my pulse quicken. Although I didn't know if it was because of the tension or because of slight fear.

His eyes held a mischievous -almost evil- light.
For a moment, I could see his face change into that of a evil smirk which belonged to The Balladeer.
But I quickly realized it was only my imagination.

I was speechless. I wasn't scared, was I?
Maybe it was just my head, trying to scare me because I knew what would happen if I betrayed him.

If I did leave, what would he do? Would I have made any kind of difference so far in this world?
If I left him, would he chase me down? Would he care that much for me, or would he join the fatui like he originally would. I wasn't sure.

By the look in his eyes and his grip around me, it felt as if chains were slowly creeping around my whole body. Chains that were attached to him, that would never allow me to leave peacefully.