Fortunately, the three of them could lift it down together.

    The two women don't know where Xiao Shanhe's strength comes from. Both of them have difficulty lifting the same side. Xiao Shanhe, a man in a wheelchair, can easily lift the table on the other side with one hand. stand up.

    The three of them quickly carried a table of paintings into the house. The moment Xiao Shanhe entered the door, he closed the door halfway. The paintings are no longer being blown around.

    The table was carried into the room, Shen Huanxi told Wang Mudan not to move the small stool that was pressing on the painting, and then ran out to help her bring in the other paintings hanging outside, Xiao Shanhe quickly came out to help.

    Wang Mudan was the shopkeeper, and Shen Huanxi and Xiao Shanhe and his wife were busy helping her move the paintings. Naturally, she couldn't be idle, so she went in and out, moving the paintings as quickly as possible.

    Shen Huanxi actually didn't think too much about it. Wang Mudan has a weird personality and low EQ, and she doesn't speak well, but the two stores are next to each other, and they will do business here together in the future. I can't see you when I look down. Mudan has encountered a problem today. If she stood by and watched today, the two of them would inevitably be embarrassed when they met in the future, so it would be better to sell this favor.

    The three of them moved together and worked for a long time before finally moving all Wang Mudan's paintings hanging outside into the house. The two women were panting, and hurriedly closed all the store doors to keep the wind and sand out.

    Wang Mudan blushed, a little embarrassed.

    "Thank you...thank you both." She said bravely.

    Shen Huan smiled and shook her head.

    "You don't have to thank me. If I came alone, I wouldn't be able to help. Fortunately, my man came and he helped us move quickly. You should check first to see that the paintings you just hung outside are broken. How much."

    "Okay." Wang Mudan went to check the painting.

    She moved it in by herself, and the paintings brought in were quite wrinkled. These were minor problems. What made her feel distressed was that some of the more expensive paintings were blown to pieces.

    The bigger the painting, the easier it is to sell at a good price. In order to start her business and make her shop more lively than Shen Huanxi's shop, she hung those better and more expensive paintings outside. I didn't expect this gust of wind to blow suddenly.

    "The wind and sand here in the northwest of our country is very strong, and there is always no warning. If it doesn't work, you should stop hanging the paintings outside to sell. You are not like me. My man is by my side. What do I have? If anything happens , he will come to help me.

    Your man is earning money outside all day long, so he has no time to manage you or care about you. If something happens to you, he won’t have time to come back to help you. You still have to pay attention to yourself.” Shen Huanxi Thinking of what Wang Mudan said to her just now, she said with a smile.

    Wang Mudan's face turned red again, she knew that Shen Huanxi was slapping her in the face, but Shen Huanxi and his wife helped her so much just now, she couldn't repay her kindness with revenge.

    The wind outside was still blowing, accompanied by the sound of something being blown upside down and damaged, Shen Huanxi and the others did not dare to open Wang Mudan's shop, lest the wind would blow in again and damage her paintings , can only wait for the wind to stop before going out.