"Xiao Yutang, where did you buy these glass beads?" Fang Xiaowan, a follower of Wang Xiaoming, asked if he wanted to buy the same glass beads.

    Wang Xiaoming quickly glared at Fang Xiaowan, Fang Xiaowan stopped talking, only heard Xiao Yutang speak.

    "The ones you buy in department stores are different from the ones you buy in toy stores. The things in department stores are much better and more expensive."

    In this era, department stores are associated with high-end and expensive, and the things inside are really not Anyone can afford it.

    The children froze when they heard that it was a department store.

    Wang Xiaoming looked at Xiao Yuzheng.

    "So you went to the department store! Xiao Yuzheng, you bought toys too, right? Did you buy a Barbie doll?"

    "It must be, sissy likes dolls, sissy sissy!"

    "Xiao Yuzheng sissy!"

    … …

    Shen Huanxi immediately became angry when she heard these children booing.

    Yesterday when Zhao Qiu'e said that Xiao Yu was a sissy, she was not happy. Zhao Qiu'e was her friend and she didn't say anything, and it was hard to say anything. These children were not related to her, so she couldn't let them go.

    "What is a sissy? Just because Xiao Yu is cleaner than you and gentler than you is a sissy? You don't like cleanliness or gentleness so much, why don't you roll around in the pigsty? Go!

    Cleanliness is an advantage, but you think If you want to be a pig, then don’t take a bath or wash your clothes in the future, just be a pig.

    You are still young, and you still have to rely on your parents to take care of you. Is it unhygienic? Raising pigs."

    Shen Huanxi was also angry, and the words she said were childish and not polite at all, but they were very lethal.

    The children were dumbfounded after hearing what she said.

    They are all children, how can they have such strong logical thinking? After listening to Shen Huanxi's words, they looked at the white and clean Xiao Yuzheng, thinking that they should not roll around in the pigsty.

    Moreover, Shen Huanxi's words were very embarrassing. If their parents knew that they were talking badly about their parents outside, would it be okay?

    "But Xiao Yuzheng likes to draw! He even went to the flea market to buy tattered comic books! Girls like to draw."

    "Yes, girls only read comics. He is still a sissy."

    "He reads comics! He Huahua, even if he's not clean, he's still a sissy!"

    ... The

    brats booed again.

    Xiao Yuzheng was scolded as a sissy by these brats just now, his little face was wrinkled, finally Shen Huanxi helped him vent his anger and made his face look better, now his little face is wrinkled again.

    Shen Huanxi laughed.

    "Why can't boys like painting? There are many painters, all men, such as Tang Bohu, Xu Beihong, Qi Baishi, they are all men, do you think they are sissies? No, they are very good painters!

    " Those words made the group of brats afraid to speak.

    Tang Bohu and the others may not know, but Xu Beihong and Qi Baishi both know.