01|

Your Pov

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" The boss yelled throwing me out.

"Ngh!" I grunted, hitting the ground

The boss then proceeded to throw Lumine out, thankfully I caught him cushioning his fall.

"AH!!" Lumine yelled

"Oww..." Lumine whined

I sat up, Lumine was sitting in my lap rubbing the back of his head. The boss then threw our bags at us, I quickly caught the bags before they could hit Lumine in the face. Lumine just stared a bit shocked at the bags only inches away from his face. I stood up before lifting Lumine up as well, quickly putting him behind me, shielding him from the angered man.

"AND DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN CAUSING TROUBLE FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS!!" he yelled angrily. I saw Lumine's ears pressed against his head. "A LOYAL BODYGUARD MY ASS!" he yelled even louder causing me to cover Lumine's ears with my hands. "YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED MULITIPLE TIMES!" he continues "AT LEAST THE OTHER BRAT WAS USEFUL! HE'S WHAT YOU CALL A LOYAL BODYGUARD! SUCKS YOU TWO COME IN A PACK! He yelled but complimented? "NOW GET LOST!!" he continued "YOU USELESS MUTT!!" he yelled directly at Lumine.

'That fucking bastard!' I thought pissed off

"Tch"

'He's not worth it' I thought still pissed

That bastard took one last look at us before slamming the door in our faces. The sound caused Lumine to flinch. I grabbed Lumine's hand dragging him away from the bastard's place. Lumine just gripped my hand letting me lead him away.

"Oh Kiddo? Were you finally kicked out? Huh? (M/N) too? That's unexpected...." I just flipped him off with the hand that Lumine wasn't holding before turning back around.

"Pfft our boss was pretty patient though."

"Guess he couldn't take it anymore. Sucks he fired (M/N) though." They just laughed mocking Lumine

I continued to pull Lumine along with me until we reached a brick building.

'This will do for the night' I thought

I pulled Lumine to the side of the building, we both sat down with our backs to the wall.

Lumine Pov

'But seriously...he could have at least paid us before kicking us out....so we didn't have to sleep outside...' I thought

I looked at (M/N)

'I should have done better for (M/N) .... I'll make it up to him!' I thought determined

'Guess I'll have to try to sleep at least a little' I thought closing my eyes.

My head fell onto (M/N)'s shoulder. I tried to pull away, but he just pulled my head back onto his shoulder. So, I nuzzled into his shoulder, falling asleep.

Your Pov

I smiled seeing Lumine nuzzle into my shoulder. He seemed to fall asleep almost instantly. I laid my head on top of his head soon falling asleep with him.

"....Y"

"hey..."

"HEY!"