Chapter 2

"Listen... Mom, you should stay with Grandmother. Just in case, Michael comes here and me and Justin will try to find Michael outside of the hospital." Emily said to Jamie. "You really think you're going to just find Michael and live? No, you need weapons." Jamie said. "I got a plan, just stay here with Julian." Emily said to Jamie as her and Justin walked out of the hospital. "Hey!!" Jamie yells as Emily and Justin turn around. "Good luck and be careful." Jamie said. "You too." Emily said. Julian sat on Jamie's lap in the waiting room as Emily and Justin got into the car. "Alright, like my mom said, we need to buy weapons." Emily said. "I mean, my dad has a gun and knife collection downstairs, we can grab that quickly." Justin said hoping Emily would say yes. "Yeah, sure." She said driving towards Justin's house. The dark sky fills Haddonfield with an eerie vibe. Emily and Justin get there. Emily parks in the street. "Um, you can't just park in the street like that." Justin said. "Justin, who cares at this point!!" Emily said. "I care, you should move it." He said looking at her. "Can you just shut up please, thanks." She said, giving him a nasty look walking up to the door. Justin unlocks the door and keeps looking at Emily, hoping she would laugh saying it's a joke or what not, but she was serious. They walked in the house, it was dark and the lights were off, Emily flipped a switch on. "Okay where is it?" She asks. "What? Oh!! The weapons, in the basement." He said. "Fuck." She said, sighing. "What?" He asked. "I hate basements." She said pushing him in front of her so he can go down first. "Em, you're making it sound like Michael is in the house or something. Let's just grab the weapons and get out." Justin said. She rolls her eyes. The moonlight lit the house up with blue lighting. Justin walked down the stairs fast as Emily followed from behind. "Okay, pick your poison." He said as Emily takes 3 knives and guns and Justin takes a baseball bat and everything else. "Let's get out of here." Justin said as they work their way up the stairs they hear something coming from upstairs. They hear the front door shut as they both look at each other. They know who it is.
        Jamie tapped her foot on the floor, she was getting bored. The doctors were doing the surgery on Laurie, but they said it takes very long to do, up to 2 hours. Jamie would do anything to wait to see if her mom was okay. Julian played with the kids toys in the kids section, as Jamie watched him like a babysitter. Nurse Janet finally came out of the room. "She is going to be fine, she is resting now." They said to Jamie as she sighed in relief. "Thank you." She said smiling as Nurse Janet smiled at her. Julian smiled and walked over to Jamie. "That's good news." He said. "Yes it is." Jamie said smiling. Jamie was thinking about Emily and Justin, if they were in trouble they would call me... right? She thought to herself. She wanted to visit Laurie but not yet because she wanted to wait till she woke up, she didn't want to wake her mom up. Jamie used to work at this hospital but she quit last year, so she knows most of the nurses and doctors here right now. Jamie decided to pull out her phone and text Emily to see how she was. She wasn't getting worried just yet, she just wanted a notice now and then that she's okay.