Proposal day it is :)

Zacznij od początku

He blushed when she said that, but before they could continue their verbal seduction, nishanth called them to have their lunch.

He pulled apart and kissed her cheeks " wear ur shrug " he said in a dominanting tone and she was feeling something inside her.  Her cheeks turned red and he knew it was her submissive side.

Karan winked " The kitten has come out of you now, isn't it "

He whispered and she blushed more.  Pulling off her shrug on herself, both head outside to have their lunch which was done with lots of romantic talks.

They settled in the Sofa when rakhi came to them. She was envying that they r together now ,both were holding hands with each other. The conversation started very randomly and ended up with him being a green eyed boy whom can't be trusted easily. 

Rakhi " he is green eye boy na "

Karan to teju " yes don't trust me "

She removed her hand playfully and he immediately said " don't stay even a feet away from me.. Keep an eye on me always."

She smiled and he held her hands again. He always does that, he had a fear of losing her and in front of people like rakhi who was so jealous of them.

Teja " U don't need to say, my eyes are always on you "

They looked into each other eyes and rakhi got pissed off seeing them like that

They looked into each other eyes and rakhi got pissed off seeing them like that. Big boss soon asked them to gather on the lawn.

They sat next to each other and everyone assembled.  The door opened and nora and guru came as a special guest.  They were excited to converse with everyone. They also told everyone there are some gifts from fellow mates.

Nora" karan tejasswi, I want to see ur proposal.  Mujhe dhekna hai "

Karan " I m ready "

He got up and gave his hands to her who blushed to crimson red.

He made her stand on the middle of lawn, her mind was wandering about several things, her heart was rapidly beating and she was just looking at him with excitement in her eyes.

He suddenly felt conscious, he was used to this onscreen but to say,  confess to her who means everything to him was something very special and he wanted to be in a better way. He started off slowly but the housemates started asking him to be loud.

Karan " chup raho yaar, agar usse sunte hai toh kafi hai "

She looked at him, nothing make sense to her, no noises were heard, her heart was just waiting to hear his confession. 

Karan" I have known u for what 12 weeks, Inn baara hafto mei, mujhe apne baremein itni sare cheeze pata chali, mein kon hu, mein kya feel karta hu, mere type kya hai,  actually mujhe kya pasand hai real mei, mujhe nahi pata tha ek ladki mere life mein akar itni sare difference la sakte hai, I don't know that one girl can bring so much difference in my life.  These twelve weeks were the best 12 weeks of my life, this intense, this madness, this craziness, I never felt this before, so this one is for you.. And.... I need a yes "