Part 30: Friend Request

You runned in your house and locked the door. You started crying while holding your cheek.

''WHY!?'' You yelled angrily and held pillow tightly.

Then someone knocked on your door making you confused. You stopped crying for a moment.

''Y/n?'' One familiar voice asked making you shocked.

Is that..? You thought.

You wiped tears a little and headed towards the door. You unlocked the door and opened it. You got shocked when you saw Wu Ping. You pushed the door angrily wanting to close them but Wu Ping put his leg in front of it blocking it's way.

''Let go!'' You yelled angrily.

''Y/n, please let me in,'' he said.

''No!'' You yelled trying to close the door.

''Y/n..'' he started and went inside.

You looked at him angrily. He spotted your dry tears as you looked down.

''W-what do you want?'' You asked.

''Cheng slapped you?'' He asked.

''That's not your business,'' you said.

''Look, I'm just here to com--''

''Comfort me huh? I don't need your comfort,'' you said.

''Y/n please..'' he said going near you.

You didn't say anything. Cheng hurt you. You were angry on your father and him. Then Wu Ping hugged you making you shocked. You hugged him back even tho you didn't want to.

''It's going to be okay,'' he said while patting your back.

You were shocked by his actions.

''W-why are you doing this?'' You asked confused.

''I'm s-sorry for my past behaviour, really. I-I want to be your friend if you will let me,'' he said with sad voice.

''O-okay,'' you said accepting his friend request.

''I-I need to be alone but t-thank you for coming,'' you said as he nodded.

''Yeah sure. Bye y/n, hope you get better soon,'' he said and left.