Chapter 1.

Calypso POV.

Ten thousand years of sleep and still in this maze of a dream.

I hear crashing.

Adam POV.

I get kicked by a puttie into a crystal I kick the Z and it disperses I turn around seeing a girl in the crystal.

Monster“ DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!

He grabs me and slams me into the cave wall.

I see Aisha and Kimberly try holding off the Monster and Tommy and Billy are stuck in that monster's web.

Rocky brings out his power sword and jumps and cuts the web free.

Monster“ WHAT THE!?

Calypso POV.

I open my eyes and see myself in a crystal I notice warriors in power suits their getting overpowered.

I break through the crystal and I send a blast of pink lightning into the monster sending him into the ground.

He growls and disappears so have the putties I turn to the coloured warriors and I tilt my head and smile.

Kimberly“ Who are you?

Calypso“ I'm Princess Calypso *looks around* Or was a Princess now I'm just Calypso.

I pick up a piece of my broken medallion that I lost in the battle of good vs evil.

They get teleported and I somehow end up with them I look around and see Alpha.

Calypso“ Alpha!

Alpha“ Aye Yai Yai Calypso!

We hug and I see Zordon and I smile he gives me a smile.

Zordon“ Welcome Calypso.

I smile until I feel myself being sick I close my eyes and feel my legs go weak someone wraps an arm around me.

Alpha“ Oh no Zordon she's still sick.

I get set on a chair and I look and smile at the boy.

Rocky“ You ok.

Calypso“ Guess 10 thousand years doesn't heal my illness.

They look concerned and I sigh until I hear lightning and I look at the viewing globe.

Seeing Lord Zedd.

Calypso“ He's here.

Kimberly“ Ok can someone explain who this girl is.

Zordon“ Calypso was part of a kingdom that fought with evil and she was an an ally to the forces of good but then the Lord Zedd's army invaded and it overwhelmed those who fought him.

Calypso“ I was one of those who took him head on but I was to weak because of me being sick.

*Later*

I follow Kimberly in her house and her mom welcomed me very kindly.

Kimberly“ So this is your room.

Calypso“ Thank you Kimberly it's very nice *smiles* Um I have something for you it belonged to the original pink warrior he-.

Kimberly“ He? The original pink warrior was a he?

Calypso“ Was also my brother.

I conjure a chest and I open it seeing 6 gems.

I take out the pink gem and smile as it's power makes it glow.

I give it to her and she carefully accepts it and looks at and the power begins going through her.

Kimberly“ Woah.

Calypso“ It heals the strength you lost in battles.

I give her the chest.

Calypso“ The others belong to the other Rangers but be careful if evil got these gems they be unstoppable.

Kimberly nods and leaves the room and I sit on the bed and sigh.

Goldar“ Gotcha.

I get grabbed from behind and everything goes black.