A Warm Welcome, Really?

Hello guys, what's up,huh? Enjoying your Summer Vacations?

ATTENTION: I HAVE UPDATED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND HAVE DONE A FEW CORRECTIONS AND I ALSO HAVE ADDED A FEW THINGS. THE ADDED PART WAS ADDED WHEN ASH SAVED ASHATI IN THE FOREST AND A FEW SENTENCES HERE & THERE. Anyways moving ahead I just want to thank all of you for your reviews. Give a shout to my first two followers : ZeruXT and The Legendary Amourshipper.

Thanks to those who read and criticized the story and pointed out the flaws. I also want to thank those who extolled my story.

If you have any questions, just leave them in review or PM me.

Now LET'S ROLL IT

CHAPTER 2: A WARM WELCOME, REALLY?

Vaniville Town, Kalos

Time :Half an hour before Ash rescued the girl

Meanwhile in Vaniville Town, a small town south of Santalune City, a young girl with honey blond hair was riding a Rhyhorn, or rather trying to ride a Rhyhorn. It was as clear as crystal that the girl was having problems while riding it and from the looks of it one can tell she did not enjoy it one bit.

"Aaaah! Aaa, ouch!" said the girl as she tried her level best to tame it. Ofcourse she failed miserably.

"Serena keep your mouth shut lest you will bite your tongue and be one with Rhyhorn" Grace, Serena's mother called worriedly from the sidelines.

"I'm trying, Mom. I'm trying "

But as soon as she said that the Rhyhorn threw Serena off herself and she fell flat face first on the ground.

"I HATE IT" yelled Serena.

Ash POV

I said good bye to Nurse Joy and headed towards Professor Sycamore's lab. Walking silently all my thoughts were centered around the brunette I saved a few minutes ago. I did not know who that girl was, but right now I just wanted to rip off the head of the man who was responsible for her current predicament.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that by the time I finished I was standing right infront of the lab. I was going to open the door when I heard a painful scream of a pokemon.

"gorrrrrr( HELP )" it said.

I at first understood that it was the Professor's Gorchomp that was calling for help. It was evident from his voice that he was in great pain. Forgetting. everything I rushed straight into the lab. When I entered, I saw the two people- a woman and a man in orange uniforms standing there along with the Professor, Sophie and my friends. They were all worried about the Garchomp who was in immense pain. The man had a strange remote in his hands. He then pressed a button on it due to which the Garchomp roared in pain again. The Froakie I saved earlier was trying to calm his friend. The others saw me and were somwhat relieved to see me there. Pikachu also hurriedly approached me. It was then I noticed a strange collar on Garchomp's neck and I surmised that this was what's troubling him.

Due to the pain Garchomp went berserk and started firing Hyperbeams in any direction. He then fired a Hyperbeam at the grunts sending them flying in the sky.

"Looks like Team Flare is blasting off to space" was all they said before disappearing. This made me think about Team Rocket but I quickly shook the thought off and focussed myself. The Garchomp then flew out of the lab firing Hyperbeams everywhere.

Pokemon Centre

Room 07

Rubbing her eyes Ashati woke up to find herself lying in a bed in a completely white room.