Chapter Two: Meeting The New Girl

Start from the beginning

“Oh.” she said making a perfect circle with her small mouth. I walked back to the wall and started again at making my posters hang from the walls. I turned around to see her still there. “Is there something else?” I  stared at her and laughed. “Is there something going on with this family and brown eyes?”  She nodded her head and smiled at me. “ Yes. We all have the same brown eyes. Well except you. Even your twin had brown eyes.” I smiled and looked at her expression. I was the only one in this family with color changing eyes? Wow that makes me so weird on this family. She stared at the wall and smiled at me.

“You get this from America?” She asked this with a smile almost as if she felt relieved that she had seen this. “I thought you were one of those typical whores in America.” I stared shocked at her but smiled yet all in the same. “Nope. I’m the American outcast of their society.” I smiled and she looked at me. “So what are these bands?” “As in their genre?” “Yes.” “Oh well they are something that might scare you. Do you have internet here?” She nodded the curiosity getting the best of her. I took my laptop out of my bag and turned it on. I entered the password and clicked on I tunes. I looked at the search button and stared typing Escape The Fate. I clicked the best song that I could think of. I clicked the song named “Acoustic Song”. The slow quite beginning made her smile but then the singing made her slightly uneasy. “This is a  quite song for them. Now this is what it’s really like.”

I searched Breaking Benjamin’s Diary of Jane. The screaming made her jump a little and looked quite shocked. I smiled at her but she stared at me in horror. I looked at her for her input and she got it right off the bat. “That was slightly a little too much for me.” I smiled at her. “ Well you kind of get use to it and the small feeling in the pit of your stomach starts to fade. Some people are just born with the ability to be able to listen to this with ease.” She nodded her head and looked at me. “Well its kind of a little scary but I guess with you being here I have to learn to listen it then.“  I nodded at her thinking that I might be able to be to play my music loud without having at least her on my back. “Well I kind of need help moving the furniture around. Will you help me?” She nodded at me smiling.

*6 Hours later*

Every single thing was now covered and I was ready to start painting. I started painting a picture of my mother’s face. I was going to miss her. But I promised that I would go back to her soon. The first step I take in America was going to be to go see her. I was painting the faces of those I love and I was tagging the walls with spray paint. I was making the city of Paris at the heading of the floor. The smell must have got out because Kyle came walking in to see me doing the only thing I was doing. He looked at me but then sat on my bed and watched me doing my work. I walked to my computer and plugged it in the stereo. I clicked a play list and heard Go Radio start with there song Forever my Father. I started going back to painting. 

This was something that I was so comfortable doing I could do this for a living but my passion was not art or music it was journalism. With the tip of an isolated mess I would paint until my hand started hurting and my legs cramping. I would always paint on walls not on paper. I painted and sang along as the songs switched doing some of the screaming then doing some of the singing. I was able to pour out my heart into singing and painting. I was also taking dancing lessons back in America. This place so foreign and strange to me. Kyle watched me and then I saw the guy with grey eyes pop into my room and watch me. They both watched as I painted my mother. The mother that was always going to be close at home to me.

They had offered me a home when these people decided that I was not worth their time. That I was not able to be in their lives. My mother close at heart was not this middle aged woman who welcomed me into her home it was the woman who raised me through all my changing shape and personality forming. It was the mother that was there for me when I needed her. No matter if they were blood I despised them for taking the only thing that was ever mine. My family. I missed them with a pain so big and bold that these people could be left behind with a minute to spare. 

I missed my mother, father, and brother. The people in my life. I painted away all this rage and anger. I painted away my old life. I would never paint away my mother, father, or brother. “Hey man you gonna stay here tonight?”  I heard Kyle talking to that one guy but I was too busy to listen for his name. My art was more important then any other name could be. “Yeah. I guess I’m sleeping on the floor in your room.” I was finally finished. The Paris picture was dried up and the Escape the Fate mural was finished too. The portrait of my mother was just as done as well. I shut down my laptop grabbed a blanket and walked down stairs while shutting off the lights. I forgot Kyle and that other guy were still in there so I was about to walk off when the banging started. I heard them both curse and I ran to unlock the door. That was something I had never done before. I glared as I opened the door back and then threw them out and closed the door.