Blue navi????

Just to make sure you were apart of the metkayina clan. Daughter of clan leaders ronal and tonowari. Sister of tsireya and aonung.
Y/n = your name
———————————————————————
     Y/n POV
Omaticayas showed up on the shore, I'll be lying if I said I wasn't curious upon their arrival,pushing through the crowd to get a better view. I could see my sister already examining the outsiders alongside my brother.

My attention shifted to the family standing before me and eyeing each of them individually. The younger brother glancing at my sister once in a while making me annoyed, while noticing the oldest brother glancing at me with a soft smile as an attempt to seem friendly.

I stared and gave a soft smile back when I notice some of them had 5 fingers. Although that really didn't bother me.When the meeting was over, tsireya and aonung had to teach the Omaticayans our ways.

"I must go and do my daily duties so i'll see you later" I said to tsireya as she lead them to the place where they'll be staying. We were now teaching them how to breathe. "It will increase your lung capacity and will help you under the water" I explained to the boys, knelt down beside your sister with them both facing me.

I move forwards towards Neteyam and sat in front of him.I gently placed a hand on his heart, and my other steadying him on his knee. "Take control of your breathing. Let it not lead you, but lead it."

Neteyam takes a deep breath, trying to cover how nervous he was with you being so close to him. His eyes are focused on you, the entire time.

"Your heartbeat is fast. Try and focus" I tell him, as I felt it racing beneath your hand.
"Sorry" he mumbles.

You was unaware of the smirk that is shared between Tsireya and Lo'ak, knowing that Neteyam's heart is beating fast because of you.

I grab a hold of Neteyam's left hand with my right, trying to help him take control, but really only making it worse.

"Just breathe" You eventually had them in control of their lungs, and took them to the water.
———————————————————————
(I was rushing through this so sorry if there's any mistakes, english isn't my first language)