"Tastes so fucking good," he cursed and then his tongue darted into my entrance. He tongue fucked me for a little before switching to sucking. He sucked hard and then let me go to lave at my clit. I was in ecstasy and I told him so.

"You feel so good when your nice, oh fuck Reg. I missed this," I whimpered, my heart beating wildly. He then stuck his fingers inside me and paid attention to my bundle of nerves. I came undone in a way I never had. My world shattered as I moaned his name.

"Fuck, y/n, you squirted!" I heard my boy say as he raised his wet head.

"S-sorry, I just missed you like Hell."

"Don't be sorry, that was incredible," he said happily. He hovered over me and giggled as he kissed me so I could taste myself.

We fucked the rest of the day, in between making plans for our departure. It was easier than we thought. Andromeda was overjoyed we were finally doing something and said she'd watch the locket. Lily was easy to convince. When neither of us had the locket, things became a bit easier. However, the remnant was still lingering.

Regulus kissed me before we mounted our brooms. We bolted into the air. Just for extra precaution we'd had one of our friends distract Dumbledore when we escaped.

I loved flying next to Regulus. The wind rippled through our hair as we left the heavy feeling of the locket behind. If we weren't on a schedule I'd have asked him to land so we could cuddle without the presence of the Horcrux.

As we continued, the trip became less fun. My ass ached, rain had started leaving us damp and stiff. When we landed we stumbled getting off our brooms. I immediately threw on the invisibility cloak and followed my boyfriend.

He'd changed immediately too. He stood up straight, with his nose in the air. He had his sleeves pushed up to show off his dark mark. He sauntered, and said sorry to no one he inconvenienced. He'd been right, people were staring.

He headed to a shop called Borgin and Burkes. I'd never heard of such a place before. I just made it through the door before it closed. He walked haughtily up to the cash register.

"Borgin," his voice was venomous.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Sir Black?" He asked. He known him right away.

"I'm buying a gift, for my mother. She will want something of dastardly power, I'm sure you know what she's like."

"Yes sir, but shouldn't you be in school?"

"It's Saturday, ask no more tedious questions of me, show me what you have stored here."

I watched in awe as a full grown wizard ran to do a teenagers bidding. I was impressed to say the least.

"No, these are all much too dull. I've heard stories of your horrific magical items, and I must say I'm disappointed."

"Well I have more, nothing for the eyes of a wizard who has only just come of age though," he chuckled. I watched Regulus's eyes flash and he grabbed the man by the robes.

"Do you see this?" He demanded and pulled down his sleeve. Borgin gasped.

"I'm assuming you know what this means," he snapped and shoved his forearm into Borgin's face.

"Yes, Sir, I do know," he agreed.

"Then you will agree that I am not just some boy looking for a thrill. I am from the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black! We are pure and our spells never miss. I suggest you find whatever you've been hiding from me immediately!"

Borgin scurried to the back. I couldn't help but reach out and squeeze my boyfriend's hand. He stayed still, but inclined his head ever so slightly, acknowledging me.

"H-here," Borgin came out with an armful of things. One seemed to catch Regulus's eye.

"What is this?" He asked, holding the sapphire encrusted dagger. He held it carefully.

"The Varitas Dagger, s-said to have been forged by Ravenclaw herself, it is also rumored to be imbued with veritiserum. She wanted to be able to learn facts she could trust to be true when using it to threaten dark wizards."

"And how is it that you have it?" Asked Regulus, I realized he was worried it was a fake.

"A trade. I knew a descendent of Rowena. He was more inclined towards the Slytherin ways, our house," he reminded Regulus as if that would spare him.

"We made a bet, some game I can no longer remember, that we would trade an artifact from our houses to the winner, and I won."

"I see, why don't we test it's validity," Regulus said with a grin. In a swift move, bred from practicing Quidditch for so long, Regulus had the dagger at the store owner's throat. I gasped but Borgin was too distracted to notice. Reg pushed until a drop of blood landed on the weapon's blade. Borgin went slack.

"Is everything you've told us true? Is this dagger truly thought to be forged by the Rowena Ravenclaw?"

"Yes," said Borgin plainly. The mundanity of his answer proved he was under the veritaserum's influence.

Regulus backed away.

"I'll buy it," he said.

"But master Black, a Ravenclaw artifact for your mother? Not to mention the cost-"

He was cut off as Regulus poured galleons and gems onto the counter. Finally, to sweeten the deal, he slapped down a mask that looked like a snake. My heart warmed. That was the mask we wore when he'd had sex before me, when he'd needed to pretend he wasn't himself.

"This is wonderfully crafted," Borgin said in awe.

"Please get on with it, I wish to return to Hogwarts before the eve."

Borgin prepared it. Soon we were back in the air. I was so elated I did dives and swoops and twirls. Regulus mirrored me happily. We had some hope of finally killing this thing!

"Did you do it?" Andromeda raced to us as we landed. She held out the locket to me. I felt it quiver when it was near the blade Regulus held.

"We did it," I beamed, excited for our prospects.