[Part 2] Surfing With Old Friends

You all walked to the beach. Summer was also coming with you, though you were a little skeptical about her skills, but if Manu trusted her so could you. When you got to the beach Marlon and Ari seemed to have a competition of who would catch a wave first. It looks hilarious when they both struggle to put their leg ropes on while at the same time trying to run to the water. You, Poppy, Bodhi and Summer all are either chuckling or laughing your butts of on the sand.

Once they get to the water the waves stop coming and they both look disappointed. "Come on girls, you too scared to come to the water?" Marlon says smirking and letting out a low chuckle. "Don't get too cocky Brazil, i'll beat your ass once i catch a good wave," Summer exclaims confidently. "We'll see about that America," Marlon says. 

Bodhi and Poppy are already in the water now, sitting on their boards. You are paddling towards them and Summer is right behind you. A good wave comes by and Ari starts paddling. God he looks so good, you think to yourself. No, you can't be thinking that, he is your friend. Or well he used to be. You haven't properly talked in a year and you're not sure if he even wants to talk to you, since he hasn't shown anykind of interest in you.

Ari catches the wave and rides it beautifully till it breaks. Another wave comes by, and now Marlon goes for it. He does pretty much the same as Ari, except he does a pop-shuvit at the end. "When did you learn that?" you ask once he has paddled back to you. "Last year when you were away in that other surfing club," he says before he paddles to Bodhi. "Hey handsome," Bodhi says jokingly. And then they kiss. Interesting, you didn't know they were together. But on the other hand, how would it even have affected you if they would have told you. 

You don't notice that another wave approaches you, before Bodhi and Summer both start paddling and Bodhi backs of to give it to Summer. She doesn't know many tricks but she still looks great surfing.

Now you want to show your skills, so when another wave starts coming closer, you start paddling. You catch the wave and do exactly the same as Marlon. Well except you don't land the pop-shuvit well and you end up falling.

"I thought you were supposed to be good," Summer says teasingly. "Shut up," you answer rolling your eyes.

By the time you get back to land you are all giggling, because Summer fell face first to the water on her last wave. You decide to head back to the club. But before you can leave Ari pulls you aside. 

"Hey. I wanna talk with you," he says.