𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

❝ I will hold you tight ❞

               VENUS LORELAI GILMORE has never been popular, or the golden child. But her sister was the golden child and she couldn't be mad, she was too oblivious for her own good, she needed to be protected. And Venus didn't have a problem with protecting her, even if it meant getting after school detention, Rory was her sister. Venus gave her sister everything she wanted, everything from the science notes, to the bigger room, to her punching some loser who said something stupid. Venus never focused on herself, everything was about everyone else, because she knew if she focused on herself everything would fall apart. 

              DEAN SPENCER FORESTER always had an obsession with the stars, the constellations, the moon, and the planets. He was a good kid, with good grades, and a somewhat good sports record. He put himself before others, not wanting to risk getting hurt, especially after his last girlfriend that is now currently dating his cousin. He never had any life changing problems, nothing to ever make him really think, He didn't stutter, he didn't fumble with his words. Until he met her. 

               She made him stutter, fumble his words, make him trip because he chose to look at her rather than where he was going, she made him sit down and think. 

               And Venus? Dean had her wrapped around his finger. He made her feel like the only girl in the whole world, she felt, she could tell him anything.  She even felt loved, but don't tell anyone else that. 

             But no matter what he never failed to make her feel like a stargirl. 

( WELCOME ) Thank you for clicking on this book! Now lets address the elephant in the room, Dean's toxic traits. They are almost non-existent in this story, yes he will have his rough moments like everyone else, but not enough moments to drive Venus away so don't worry. ( WARNINGS ) Throughout this story there will be some mature themes including, manipulation, gaslighting, underage drinking, underage sex, and psychical fighting. ( DISCLAIMERS ) I do not own the series Gilmore girls, plot, characters, or story line, nor have I claimed to. With that being  said i do own my story line and characters. Thank you for reading. 

❝ Like the moon in the arms of the sky. ❞