fez & ash!twin

info: This oneshot is gonna be from the episode 'trying to get to heaven before they close the door'
y/n is ashtray's twin in this and it's during the drug deal/kidnapping thingy

y/n pov:
I was in the car with Rue and my brothers Fez, and Ash. We were on our way to do some drug shit or something, honestly I don't fucking know what I'm doing here but family business I guess. Plus, someone's gotta make sure Ash doesn't kill everyone. Rue was singing some 2pac song, I think it's called Hit' Em Up, and Ash was playing with his gun or somethin'.

The car stopped and I saw two people come out from the shadows, Fez stepped out of the car and walked up to them. I could hear him ask why the girl was there and the guy saying something about it bein' his girl. Fezco walked back with the blonde girl right behind him.

The blonde girl went to sit in the backseat, so I pushed Ash against the car door and took his seat. "The fuck is you doin'!" Ash complained when he hit his head in the car window. I just looked at him and grinned.

Fezco just ignored us and said "Alright, no funny business you guys" he then nodded at Ashtray who opened the door and got pushed out by me. "What the fuck bro" he exclaimed from the ground and I just laughed at him.

Rue and the blonde girl, who's name was Faye, were doin' some drugs or some shit in the back and I was just mindin' my own fucking business when I felt someone grabbing me.

"Why'd the fuck did u bring two whores and a pair of twelve year-olds to a drug deal, bro?" some guy questioned. "We're 14 you bald bitch" I argued. And then he hit my head against the wall with a lot of force. I groaned in pain when my head hit the wall.

Ash took a step forward, but got stopped by 2 guys pointing a gun at him. Meanwhile Fez yelled "Ay man, don't fucking touch her" he slightly raised his voice which was uncommon.

I felt some liquid running down my neck, which was probably my blood, I think. Then the guy demanded us to undress and nobody reacted except for my dumb as twin. "I wasn't talking about you idiot" the bald guy stated. "Put the children somewhere else" he told the other guy. And then me and Ash got dragged somewhere.

We got pushed into some small place, I'm not sure what it could've been but it was very small like we could barley move. I winced when my head hit the wall. "Shit, that doesn't look very good bro" Ash started, "let me look at it" he finished in a not forcing way, more concerned way. "Nahhh it's all good" I reassured him.

"Bro, you got blood dripping on your clothes and shit" he argued back. I mean he was right but still. I could feel myself getting sleepy, like my eyes lids felt heavy. "Hey, you can't fall asleep, that shit would be bad as fuck" Ash told me. I knew he was right but I was really struggling to keep my eyes open.

Then suddenly the same guy who locked us in, whatever the fuck it was opened the door.

We got dragged back into the place where we were before we got locked in that small space. Fez looked at me very concerned and I mouthed 'I'm fine' to reassure him, I could see that he didn't believe me but whatever.

When we finally got back in the car, Ash told Fez to take me to the hospital. His voice sounded like it was very far away and I couldn't really see shit. I heard Fez tell Rue to try to keep me awake, but she didn't really do anything. She wanted to go to the new year's party, that's where we were supposed to be goin'. Fez dropped Rue off at the party, and then sped up and drove fast in the direction of the hospital.

Ash hopped back and sat in the seat where Rue was sitting moments ago. He tried to talk to me, probably in a way to keep me conscious. But I couldn't even make out the words that he was sayin' anymore. And then everything went dark.

I felt my eyes opening to see very bright lights, which made my head hurt, I groaned in pain. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Y/n" I heard my older brother, Fezco exclaim. "You're finally awake, you had me all worried and shit" he continued in his usual calm tone.

"Where's Ash?" I asked Fez. "I'm here" I heard my twin, Ash answer. So he was also in the room, which I'm guessing was a hospital room. "Can someone turn those damn lights off, they're fuckin' killin' me" I complained, as I rubbed my head. "I don't know if we can do that shit Y/n, I can ask someone tho" I heard Fez answer. And then I heard the door open.

"The doctor said you had a concussion" Ashtray explained to me. "Damn, that explains why my head hurts so much" I realised.

After a little bit of comfortable silence, I heard the door open and footsteps. Then I saw it getting darker in the room, and that shit helped to make my head hurt slightly less. I opened my eyes more and saw both my brothers and a nurse in the hospital room.

"Hello sweetie, you're allowed to go home when you feel ready to, you have a quite bad concussion" the nurse, I didn't know the name for told me. "Okay, thank you" I answered, "You're welcome" she said in a nice tone, and then she left the room. "You ready to go?" Ash asked me. "I mean, yeah sure" I answered him. Fez then picked me up and helped me get dressed. And after getting dressed he carried me to our car, as Ash followed.

He put me in the backseat, and Ash went to sit beside me, it was very unusual for him to sit in the back of the car. Then Fez hopped in the driver seat. Ash told me to lay my head in his lap, to keep it from moving, and hurting more during the ride home. I looked up and smiled at him, and he smiled back at me. "Y/n, please don't call some drug dealer, 'bald bitch' again" Ash complained. "I can't promise that, bro"

A/n: well that's that oneshot please leave requests of what u want to see, or mby like a part 2 of this one idek just anything 😭