Always....Smile

~4 year old Kazumi POV~
"I don't wanna go!" I cried to my dear friends, Riki,Takuto,Kenshi,Hiro, and Atsumu. Hiro cried with me. "Waaaah! Kazie is gone!" He cried. Atsumu being the eldest comforted us. "I know Kazu. But maybe you will like your new town." He encouraged sadly. I sniffled. "B-but y-you g-guys..." I whimpered. He pat my head you will find new friends.

"Yeah...Your cute and nice not to mention smart." Riki winked.

"We will miss you though!" Kenshi said softly.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!" Hiro cried.

"Tch. Pork woman." Takuto grumbled.

"Okay but....I'm coming back! I promise!" I said.

They all nodded and one by one they went home. Except one. One stayed behind and looked at me with a smile. "Just....smile!" He said before running off since my parents came. "I promise I will. I promise I will come back _____."

~Third-Person POV~
Kazumi never came back. The family was reported missing and dead. The little boys she left behind only understood she wasn't coming back anytime soon. Atsumu and their parents however knew the sad truth. Kazumi_____ and Mr and Mrs._____ were dead.

Soon they forgot about the green eyed brunette. Except him. He never forgot her. How she laughed or smiled. The way she twirled her hair when she was nervous. Or how much she adored music.

No. He couldn't forget that girl. And he never wants too.

"Just....smile." He told her. She gave him a closed eye smile and he ran away. "I promise." he heard her say.