You stayed silent as you cant blabber any words that is worth an excuse anymore.

"Are you already seeing someone else?" He suddenly blabbers as your eyes widens.

Wait who?

There is no way he could've think of asking that, except..

"No, no.. how could you ask that? What, did c/n told you something?" You laugh.

"Don't laugh in a kind of situation like this y/n." He took your hand and held it up to his chest.

You feel his heart beating so fast the second he placed your hand next to his chest.

That made you silent to the fact that you realize that this was the first time you see him pouting in jealousy.

He was always this amazing and handsome as you would remember.

Now, he became more.. modern. A well-known star.

His hands are cold, he smell nice. He looks so freshly expensive with that suit.

"A-" you took your hand back and cover your mouth.

You just realize that you're analyzing him too much.

"Anyways back to the point, If c/n told you something then that isn't true." You pinpointed it out for him.

"C/n has nothing to do with this though." He said.

You look to him with eyebrows furrow in confusion.

".. what?"

"Y/n san? Y/n san!" Someone called.

You turned behind your back and saw oliver approaching after spotting you.

This won't end well. You thought.

Oliver stood between both of you and snatched mitsuyas hands away from you, raging in madness as he eye contacts with mitsuya.

"...Why are you touching y/n san?" Oliver mumble in anger.

"Oh?" Mitsuya glarer back at you as if this proves the answer to his question earlier.

That glare tingles thru your spine.

"I didn't know the 'foreigner ikemen guy' is a pervert, did y/n gave you permission to corner her like this?" He confronts.

'oliv.. he wasn't the one who cornered me..' you thought as you look away massaging your elbow.

"You're lucky i speak your language, ass." He add.

"I didn't even ask for your honesty. Love-appealing Polyglot." He replies.

"Hey.. you guys..." you pause.

"Oh fuck you perverted foreigner prince. Don't act tough like you are better than y/n san only because you have a fine fashionista ideas." He rolled his eyes.

"She is perfect!!" He shouts at him.

"This isn't about fashion kid kun. It's none of your business. Interfering like you know something." Mitsuya said with a smile. Which would irritate him more.

He grabbed his collar and pushed him till his back hits the wall.

"Hah.. kid 'kun' you say? So we are using honorifics now huh? Sorry but there's no way if it's you." He replied gripping his collar more.

You should've thought of separating them incase the situation get worser when the fashion show was still showing.

But yet it feels like you're interfering if you did that.

There is no change if you looked like an idiot trying to separate both of them when they'll still continue having a grudge to eachother. Logic.

"Nice to meet you oliver." mitsuya spoke up.

"Huh?" Oliver's eyebrows furrow.

"y/n mentioned your name to me before, you must be one of y/n's colleagues? Maybe co-worker?" He begin.

He acted nice so quick!

Have you ever mentioned his name to him? When?

"How did she even told you my name? You look like a nobody to her. Do you know y/n san? Do you know eachother?" Oliver asked twice.

Turning to look at you.

You gulped.

You didn't answer and just bit your own lips, that action of yours makes it clear.

Oliver went silent and finally released his collar making him free.

"..Why... haven't you told me?" He mention. Making your mind go blank.

Takashi is here, he is listening. There's no way you'll tell your reasons.

Or maybe no.

"I.. I left all my memories and who i've met on japan just so i could make a new life here, i thought I'll be free as a bird. I thought my new journey will be reborn here without thinking of my past."

"I just didn't know I'll counter him again." You confronted. Honest.

".... What?" They both sync.

"W...what about your mother? Y/n?" Oliver asks.

"..." you kept your mouth shut.

"She's in japan at juvie for like 12 years, was it a lie that you're visiting her every year on japan?" He continued as his voice was going high-pitched.

He's obviously shouting at you because you lied.

what do you expect though? Him being chill that you were lying about your whole life this whole time? No.

He knows that he wasn't only the victim you tricked, they're many.

"Hey.. y/n.." mitsuya speaks.

"Did you also forgot about... f/n and yasu?" He mentioned.

Your eyes widens as your jaw drop alittle.

Yasu and f/n was your bestfriends. You promised to stay contact with them.

Yet you left with nothing. Not atleast saying your last goodbye.

You didn't even get to know if yasu became a professional photographer, nor seeing f/n succeeding getting his/her(any pronounces) longing dream.

"...No way.. y/n san.." he mumbles.

"Is..."

"Is this your plan all along? Y/n? After all these years that you've been lying about your life?" Mitsuya tried not to believe, even oliver.

"Did you just betrayed everyone?"