[ Flash Back ]

"Y/n L/n just goal again!!" the announcer said, as fans of your shouted your names, a bit to excited
"Y/n! Y/n!"  supporters shouted your name. As you laugh the match was over Isagi was watching you play soccer, with sparkle in his eye "Y/n-San you look so hot!" a fan yell as you nervously smile at them. Your teammates give you some hugs as you just hug them back .

"Do you intend to join the U20 women's soccer team?" The interviewer questioned as you looked at him bewildered and replied, "No, not interested in it." You simply replied, "Japan's most potent weapon just said that, she would not be joining the U20 Woman soccer!" as they stared at you in shock."What why?!" yell the cameraman, the report look at him with a glare, as he apologizes.

You search the throng after spotting a specific man amidst the dense crowds. As he rushes through the crowds of supporters, you yell, "Isagi-Kun come here!" as Isagi looks at you bewildered.

Holding your hand, he stands by your side. as your supporter yelled, the reporter turned to face you "Wah! "Miss Y/n, is this your boyfriend? He's so cute!" they said." You responded innocently with a smile when one of the reporters questioned, "Maby?"

"Let's go, Isagi-Kun, this place is annoying". Isagi, try to do as you say, but you remain stationary and grab his hand instead of moving as you had instructed.

"Carry me, I'm sleepy" you said as you, rub your eyes "Huh? can't you just walk?" he asked, as you shook your head "Nope, carry me," you replied, "Y/n are you crazy?" he asked "Yes, now carry me" you declared, hopping on his back to the cheers of the crowd, that your bodyguard had shielded you from the approaching fans.

[End of flash back]

You jump behind Isagi's back and exclaim, "Wah!" Isagi blushed as you teased him,"Don't be so childish" Isagi said "Nope, I'll always be like this because I know you like it." you reply with a grin "You need to stop acting like a child," he said as you laughed at him, "Ha, never I am still a child tho, ya know?" you ponied out the truth.

"Isagi Do you still like me?" you question him. As he blush "I'll take that as a yes, but don't worry, I would never break that little heart of yours," you said as you pinched his red cheek. He blushed "My little pony" you exclaimed.

While spending quality time alone  with Isagi, the two of you were having fun and you ultimately drifted off to sleep.

"Y/n? Awake or asleep? I can't believe you fell asleep," he
sigh as soon as he saw that you hadn't responded to him. "You sleep head" he said.

When Isagi entered room Z, it was silent. As soon as they noticed Isagi carrying you while you were sleeping peacefully, the room became silent. Isagi look around as Bachira pointed at the futon next to him and shouted, "But that's mine," leaving Isagi slightly scarred.

"All right, I'll put er there." Isagi was encircled, but on the plus side, he was planning to sleep on your futon. "How many times have I warned you, Bachira, not to threaten anyone?" As Isagi watched him teaching Bachira something, Kunigami said that it was like to speaking to a stone.

"But I miss her," Bachira remarked as Kunigami gazed at him jealously. Isagi carefully places you in bed while ensuring that you have a healthy and restful sleep.

As Bachira played with your hair while you were sleeping, he said, "Y/n hair is so soft," grinning as you moved a little. "Oh, she's so cute when she sleeps, totally the opposite when she is hungry," Isagi said.
"How does sleeping and being hungry match each other?" Igarashi asked confused
"No idea either" Bachira reply you look so peaceful while you were sleeping it was like watching something very awesome like watching a cute little adorable animal sleeping those that are so cute you want to crush them with your bare hand

As Bachira stopped working on your hair, you whispered, "Isa...gi." He then said, "Isagi Y/n just said your name while sleeping," out of a small amount of envy.

Isagi glared at Raichi, who have said, "Thinking of it that bitch is usually with Isagi than other." Raichi have said  "Don't call her a bitch and indeed she is my bestfriend," Isagi responded as his tone was a bit more angry.

Bachira became engaged in the discussion and pleaded, "Tell me more about y/n!" One of Isagi's favourite things to do is talk about you; he can do it nonstop, Bachira remarked as Isagi nodded.

"Let's tell a short story, I suppose." Kuon said "I'm going to sleep; I'm not going to hear a story about her,"Raichi said .As he fake as asleep.

"When we were young, Y/n was a really ruthless person." Isagi uttered, "Huh? She doesn't appear or sound like the kind of person who would be brutal, which is strange." Bachira concurred with others, agreeing

"She used to beat up my bullies, she was a real freak" Isagi remarked, Everyone else was paying attention, just like Chigiri was.
"She also has a strange family, though. Odd somehow," remarked Isagi. "Eh, really?" Bachira asked.

"Well her family is Rit
ch, she had two older brothers, but one of them sadly passed away in front of her eyes," he stated as he looked at her.Bachira was upset for you. Kuon said, "Oh wow, that must have been awful for a young child to see," and Gagamaru nodded in agreement.

"Yes, but she never gave up on her desire, Isagi said. "Y/n has a lot of fans, and she adores them all," Isagi continued.

"When her brother passed away, she began seeing therapy, but that did not help her," he said, adding that sometimes when he looks at her, he can see pain in her eyes. The wind was cold, and it was getting late.

He continued, "To the point she wounded herself," as Bachira looked at you with compassion in his eyes. Isagi responded with a mournful nod when Kunigami questioned him, "I attempted to stop her but she seemed to enjoy it with pain."

"She also started to see things like her dead brother dead body looking at her, she would try to kill herself but I was always there to stop her" Isagi said as he sight Chigiri look at your sleeping body he was in the corner listening to the story

"But when she change, I didn't see any scar?" Kuon state, as Isagi sweat a bit "You must be, mistaken it, plus it must have heal" Isagi said trying to find a way to explain, his own word.

Yes, but she never lost sight of her goal, Isagi said. Isagi continued, "Y/n loves every single one of her many fans."

Everyone stared at him in confusion as he stated, "But sometimes when I look at her, I can see sadness in her eyes. When her brother died, she started receiving therapy, but that did not help her." He added that the wind was chilly and it was getting late.

As Bachira gazed at you with compassion, he continued, "To the point she hurt herself," "Hurt herself?!" Isagi was asked by Kunigami, and he nodded sadly, saying, "I attempted to stop her, but she seemed to like it with agony."

( Yeah whatever my boy Isagi say is not true, he's just trying to make the other think that you're a freak. So they'll stop talking to you )

"Yes, it is difficult to accept it," Isagi remarked, "But I see her having break down, Anxiety and panic attack previously." Isagi said

Iemom said, and Isagi nodded "Wow, what suffering. In fact, I saw a YouTube video of her having a panic attack." Bachira questioned Kuon, "Did she ever have an imaginary friend, Isagi?"

Isagi nodded as he continued, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure his name was Hito when I told her parents about it, they would turn pale and cry." He added, "And one thing y/n is very stubborn and stupid sometimes." He added, "And also she would never cry in front of people, because she thinks that will make her look weak."

Oh my goodness, life is far more depressing than I had anticipated. Isagi spent the remainder of the evening telling the other male about you, He was feeding everyone in the room with lies.