"Yeah I thought so," he muttered.

"You always get me into trouble. Then Neteyam tried to get us both out of it and as a result, father gets angry at him," I grumbled tieing off the end of a basket.

"Im sorry," he whispered apologetically. I sighed feeling the guilt and true apologie in his voice. Reaching up I gently pinched his ear.

"Skxawng," I muttered as he flinched away. 

"Is this skxawng forgiven?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"I'll forgive you if you get me some chocolate," I whispered.

"Alright I think I can do that," he said gently pressing our foreheads together quickly before running off. I shock my head at my weak resolve. I could rarely stay mad at any of my siblings.

I healed up pretty quickly.

After I was able to walk I joined Loak, Spider and Kiri. Walking through the avatar tent I greeted some of them. The avatar program was still up an running, well a more understanding version of it anyways. 

"Hey spider," Norm grinned as he flicked out his towel catching spider on his rear. 

"Your ass is mine," Spider pointed a finger at him.

"I'm right here," Norm opened up his arms inviting the challenge.

"Hey norm," I smiled waving at him as I passed by.

"Hey brainiac," he smiled back. 

"Avatars only," Amy one of the scientists said slightly annoyed. "Go around," she huffed. I frowned as Kiri gave out an assortment of mocking sounds. 

"Sorry Amy, we won't do it again," I apologized as we walked past.

"Yeah sure," she nodded but gave me an understanding wave.

As we approached the scientist shack smiled poking my finger over spiders painted stripes.

"Your getting better at painting them," I commented.

"Really?" he asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah well those blue stripes don't make you any bigger bro," Loak said as he opened up the door.

"Yeah well I can still kick your ass," Spider said making both Kiri and I chuckle. 

"haha, real hysterical guys. You know what really sucks though. Is you can breathe earth air for hours and I can only breathe yours for like ten seconds," Spider said as we entered the hut grabbing some breathing packs. 

"Yeah, monkey boy that really sucks," Kiri faked simpathy. "For you," she chuckled reaching down to tickle him. In return, he reached out tugging her tail. The two playfully chased each other for a bit.

"Hey max," Kiri waved to the scientist.

"hey kids," he waved back. Walking in with Loak I leaned down to inspect Max's tablet. After having a small chat I walked over to where Loak and the others were. Kiri was looking into the large pod that housed her mother's body. Gently reaching up I wrapped my hands around her arm resting my chin on her shoulder.

"So who do you think knocked her up?" Loak asked. "Pretty sure it was the Norm," he added chuckling along with Spider.

"Totally," Spider nodded.

"You do not deserve to live," Kiri said already done with their shit.

"No think about it hey. He's the teacher's pet. He's out at the lab with her all the time," Loak pointed out the scene which showed both Norm and Grace Augustine. I blocked out their voices as I walked up to the screen. Grace Augustine was a mighty scientist. My father admired her very much. 

"Guys sometimes it's not so great to know who your father is," Spider's words had me turning around with a sad expression. Spider's father was Commander Quaritch. In the great war Quaritch killed many of our people. He even tried to destroy the sacred tree. Spiders expression dropped as he realized his words.

"Whatever, don't even remember him," he tried to dismiss the conversation.

"No spider," Loak tried but Spider cut him off with a curt. "Dude," as he turned away from them.

"Spider, you are not him," Kiri said gently taking his arm.

"You are one of us," I added stepping up to him. At those words, he cracked a small smile.

"Come, let's go for a fly," I suggested.

============================================================