Having enough of her, sanju slapped her really hard that now her vision was being blurred.

Her energy was getting drained out but still she was screaming and shouting for help. Luckily, few people heard her screams and saw what was happening inside by the window. They banged on the door, even tried to break it.

Sanju looked at the door and then at prachi in anger. He quickly worked on his jeans and took out his private part. Prachi didn't look down and screamed for help.

The same time pragya came back with karan. They were shocked to see so much croud. But then they heard thier daughter/sister shouting for help.

They look inside the window along with shahana who just came and were shocked seeing the scenario and prachi'a condition. Karan immediately went to the door and kicked it many times to break it of.

There inside, sanju successful made his way toward prachi. He touched his private part at her's and prachi shouted no.... She was moving her legs and also moving her body so that he could not enter her.

But sanju was more stronger than her. He kept her both legs on the floor and kept his legs on it making sure she won't be able to move. Prachi shouted in pain as his weight was too much.

He slid his member's tip inside and she shouted in horror, but before he could go further, someone pulled him back and threw him on the ground. It was none other than karan, who was successful in breaking the door with the help of neighbour boys.

End of triggered part::

Pragya, shahana along with the neighbors quickly came inside. Pragya immediately covered prachi and hugged her daughter, while karan was beating sanju like no tomorrow.

Prachi was literally shivering because of the incident that just took place with her

Prachi was literally shivering because of the incident that just took place with her. Pragya's arms were helping her to calm a bit. But still, today something really big took place. Which, she never even thought of.

Few other boys of neighborhood who always considered prachi and shahana as thier close sisters, too joined karan.

Shahana went inside the kitchen and came back with a rod. She beat him with it blue and back. At last, she went in the kitchen, got some hot water (not that much hot, it was medium) and poured it onto his private part. All the while he was shouting in pain. But right now, the pain that he got because of the hot water was just too much to bear.

Shahana once again took the rod and hit him on his legs while the boys were kicking him on his face, stomach, shoulder. She threw the rod aside and turned to prachi who was in a miserable state.

Shahana came back to prachi and hugged her sister who cried in her arms still scared. Pragya stood up and went towards the boys and stopped them.

She held sanju by hairs and dragged him out of the house

She held sanju by hairs and dragged him out of the house. Karan came there with sanju's belt and gave it to pragya.

The neighbours took stones and threw it on him. Pragya stopped them and started beating him miserably with the belt.

Shahana made prachi stand, and helped her to come out. They saw how pragya was beating him and all others asking her to do more.

Karan called the police and they were immediately there. They took hold of sanju and made him sit in the jeep with other constables.

Sanju: "by beating me like this and by making me arrested won't change anything. I love you prachi and you will be mine. I'll get back to you. And then I'll claim you mine. Today your brother came in between but that day isn't far, when I'll have you in my arms completely."

Prachi shivered by his talks and hugged shahana more tightly. Shahana glared sanju murderously. Sanju was satisfied seeing the scared look on prachi's face. A lady from the croud slapped sanju hard. Others too joined her in beating him up.

They got him down the jeep and became beating him with broom. The inspector too slapped him hard and then threw him in the van. He then came towards pragya.

Inspector: "You need not to worry ma'am, we will take enough care of him. We just need your daughters statement."

Pragya nodded and took the inspector towards prachi. He noticed the vulnerable state of her and signed a lady constable. She took prachi inside and made her sit.

She gave her a glass of water and made her drink it. She then asked her to tell them everything without hiding anything.

Prachi nodded and looked at karan. He came and sat beside her. She clutched his hand and told everything: from how sanju entered the house, to all his slap that he showered on her, to how he beat her miserably,to how he tore her clothes, to all whatever he said, to how he was trying to touch her assets, till karan broke the door.

Although prachi told each and every move of sanju but still she was shivering being scared. Karan hugged her tight and the latter broke down in his arms. All had tears seeing her. The inspector told them that he will do anything to get her justice.

The police went from there

The police went from there. The neighbours said to call them whenever needed, and they also went leaving the family alone. Pragya thanked them for the help. Shahana closed the door and came back only to see her sister crying in her mother's embrace.

Prachi, crying and in a vulnerable state: "why ma.. Why? I.. I didn't did anything. Then. Why.. Why is g.. God pu.. Punishing me? To.. Today he.. He.. Could.. Ha.. Ha..."

She broke down completely while others too cried

She broke down completely while others too cried. Pragya wipe of her tears as she knew that prachi needed her the most at this time.

Pragya: "shh.. Bacha calm down. See nothing happened. Your bhai didn't let him do that. We are there for you n.. No one can do anything to my daughter. So now, stop crying and go with shahana and take a shower. (To shahana) bandage her wounds as well please."

She signed shahana who nodded and wiped off her tears. She took prachi in and helped her changing and then bandaged her wounds.

As they walk in thier room, pragya broke down in tears. Karan consoled her and himself as well. They have to stay strong for prachi.

After sometime pragya finally calmed down and made food for prachi. She fed her with her hands along with shahana and karan. And then with great difficulty made her sleep.

Pragya, karan and shahana were in prachi's room the whole night. They slept there itself.

_______________
That's all for today.
See you guys soon.
Hope so you all like it.
Take care
Do vote and comments
Bye.