"DAD!" his head snapped around to us his eyes wide in worry. Rushing over he did a once over on me before picking up my brother and looking over his dazed body, front and back.

"Dad?" he asked in confusion. When seeing he was alright his face turned to anger.

"What are you doing here boy? What the hell were you thinking?" he asked heaving him onto his shoulder.

"Im sorry sir," he murmured. 

"Sylwanin, come," he said grabbing my hand and rushing us off. 

We hurried away after that. As I mounted Oogi I hissed and I bent my legs to sit. Looking down at my thing my eyes widened. A gash almost as a big as my hand sat right on my thing spewing out blood. Taking a bandage a bound it tightly around my leg as i watched everyone else mount. Tying it off with one last jerk I grabbed the reign's.

"Go Oogi," I urged him as we took to the sky. A wave of clam washed over us all at the completion of the mission. As we returned to formation and few with everyone else Oogi gave out a worried sound. I could feel though the bond his worry for me. A sound my mother caught.

"Sylwanin?" She flew closer to me looking at my leg with nothing but worry.

"It's just a scratch," I rushed the words out. She pressed her lips together but nodded.

When we got back to base I took a bit longer than everyone else to dismount. Oogi gently lowered himself down making it easier for me.

"Nin!" After Tuk greeted our mother she ran over to me as i gave her a side hug. My ears faltered as my father looked over us.

"Fall in," he demanded. Taking in a deep breath I walked up to Neteyam's side wrapping my hands around his arm.  We were in big trouble.

"You supposed to be spotters. You spot boogie's and you call them in. FROM A DISTANCE!" Both Neteyam and I looked down at our fathers frustrated words.

"Does any of this sound familiar? Get here!" He demanded Loak joining me on my other side. Kiri walked up to Neteyam looking over his many scratches.

"Jesus, I let you three geniuses fly a mission and you disobey a direct order," he ranted. As he spotted Kiri he huffed.

"Kiri can you go help your grandmother with the wounded please," he always did have a soft spot for kiri. Only because she listened to him all the time.

"My brother and sister are wounded," Kiri responded defiantly. Tuk looked over Loak curiously.

"Tuk go with her," Father didn't want them to be there for the scolding. After all, they did nothing wrong.  

"Dad, sir I take full responsibility," Neteyam spoke up.

"Yeah you do, that's right. Cause your the older brother you gotta act like it," he spat. 

"He did. He tried to stop Lo-" I paused as Loak looked to me pleadingly.

"He tried to stop us," I continued. Dad shook his head letting out a frustrated sigh as his gaze turned to me.

"Jake, your son is actually bleeding. And so is your daughter," Mum said as she stepped up behind us. Dad sighed as they shared a look.

"Mother it's fine," Neteyam tried to brush it off his hand falling to his side. At the same time, it slapped against my cut, and although it was only a light hit I hissed letting out a pained grunt.

"Just go and get patched up. Go on dismissed," he nodded us off. Neteyam nodded grabbing my arm and helping me limp away.

"How bad is it?" Neteyam asked. I briefly glanced over my shoulder at our mother.

"Bad enough that I'll get another scolding," I whispered.

============================================================