Part2

Savi : PAPA

These was shock would be underestimate especially for Virat never in his dreams he thought Savi will call someone else her father... And the Unknown person was full surrounded by many bodyguards...
Listening Savi he kneeled down for her to come and Savi came running and hugged her father tight..

Savi : Papa Mumma n started crying

Unknown person: Baccha calm down its not good for you. Papa agaye hy na mumma ko kuch nhi hoga me huna baccha chup ho jao

As if believing her father she stopped crying and hugged him through neck n kept her head to his shoulder keeping her face inside his neck the Unknown person smiled looking at the cute bundel of joy not only that person but everyone there smiled seeing her but they had many questions but they know they have to wait or everyone kept quiet...

Unknown person to bodyguard : take her to canteen and feed something to her and be careful i dont want any problem and take care of her.. Go baccha go with uncle till then i will talk with chachu..

Listening to her Papa Savi went with bodyguard to canteen without saying anything quietly... After she went unknown person turned to Dr. And both went from there talking regarding Sai

Unknown: How's she???

Abhi : Bhai she is fine but is stressed and the way the accident took place I think she is recalling her past accident she needs lots of care Bhai. Please take care of her and she need lot of rest n emotional support bhai..
Unknown person nodded .
Okay bhai I have to check other patients if u want u can sit in my cabin..

Unknown person: No I m fine here only

Abhi : okay bhai take care i will take my leave

Unknown person: okay

Meanwhile near the room where Sai was shifted after surgery...

Sai (shouting , shivering) : plzz.zz..z lea..ve me p..lz pl..z mu..jhe ya..ha se..y ja..ney d.o .. me..ra ba...ccha vin...ayak.. p..lz ch..od d..o m...ujhe.
Hearing Sai shout everyone came inside Virat went forward to calm her down but didn't work she jerked him Even Ashwini went whom Sai love the most and hugged Sai forcefully but nothing worked she agai jerked and started shouting

Sai : pl...zzz cho...d t..o muj..he pl...zz mu....jhe ja...ne d...o ya...na sy lea...ve m...e do...nt to...uch m..e le..ave me...

Ashwini (teary eyes) : Sai shant hoja plz dekh terey Aai hy yaha par kuch nhi hoga tujhe..

Sai (jerking her forcefully that she was about to fall if not for Virat holding her) : leav...e me le...ave me lea...ve m...e

None was able to control her Virat was going to call doctor just then door brust opens and all turn towards that unknown person but that person rushes to Sai and takes her in his embrace

Unknown person: Jaan please chant ho jao I am here Jaan none will do anything calm down baby...

As if listening to him n knowing him who that person was Sai stopped struggle and in an instant she calmed down and her face expression turned to peaceful and she suggnl more n more into him not wanting him to leave and if knowing what she wants that person tightened the hold around her pulling more...

Sai : Abhay.. don't leave me.. Am sorry... I love you

Saying she again felt asleep

So that unknown person is

Abhay Raichand

Known as Business shark, one the richest person in the world, owns Raichand enterprise, Savi residence, Aura fashion house, and many more

Known as Business shark, one the richest person in the world, owns Raichand enterprise, Savi residence, Aura fashion house, and many more... Sai and Savi are his lifeline single scratch on them none can resuce them from him... Rude, arrogant, ruthless, emotionless, for the world but for family quiet opposite... Hates Sai ex-in-laws...

Sorry for the late...

Have a nice day...

Keep Smiling 😀