Chapter Thirteen

Serena.

I ran to the door and opened. It was the pizza guy holding his jacket over his head to shield himself from the rain.
"Medium half pepperoni, half hawaiian. That'll be 15.23" I handed him a 20 then a five for a tip.
"Keep the change." I grabbed the pizza.
"Thanks." I nodded and shut the door. I put the pizza on the kitchen and felt Chres wrap his arms around me. He started sucking on my neck, I threw my head back and leaned to the side to give him more access. His hands traveled to the front of my basketball shorts and started rubbing my clit. I bit my lip and bought my hand up to his neck. He sat down in a chair and put me on his lap... only I was facing him. He kissed me and added his tongue, I started rubbing on his body and added my tongue. He gripped my ass tight and I felt the bulge in his shorts. His hands went inside my shorts and two fingers went inside of me. He pulled me closer to him and started pulling in and out. His remaining fingers massaging my small nub. I let out loud moan into the kiss. He started sucking on my neck again. I felt him bite it too. I felt myself getting wetter. I felt my body tense up. I let out a long sigh and rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled his fingers out and pecked my cheek.
"Shhhh.." he picked me up bridal style. I held on to his neck and kept my head on his shoulder. He carried me up to my room and sat me on my bed. He went back downstairs and came back with the pizza and two bottles of soda. I looked at my phone. Damn Monae texted me like seven times.
Text convo:

BBGRena: hey sorry, I was busy.
NaeNae: bout fucking time !! Df was u doin?
BBGRena: dont worry bout it. What happen?
NaeNae: jake texted me and tried to hit on me.
BBGRena: oh.
NaeNae: he said the only reason he dates u was to get to me.
BBGRena: true. Tbh i really dgaf what he does. He aint mine no more so , yall do whatever.
NaeNae: but I dont want him.
BBGRena: ik im js.
NaeNae: true.
BBGRena: yea.
NaeNae: i like zeke.
BBGRena: waaaab. I knew it.
NaeNae: lol how?
BBGRena: u always mean to the people you really want.
NaeNae: damn.
BBGRena: I got to go. Romeo just brought the pizza.
NaeNae: ROMEO IS AT YOUR HOUSE?!?!?! HOLD DF UP EXPLAIN!!!
BBGRena: Monday, gtg love ya.
NaeNae: Lol I hate you :*
End text convo

I grabbed a slice of pepperoni and a slice of hawaiian. I turned my front camera on.
"You gave me two big ass hickies yo." I looked around neck.
"You wasn't worried when I was makin them." He loomed at and smiled. I punched his shoulder. I'll just put some cold spoons on them later. I ate both my slices of pizza, even the crust in less than five minutes.
"Hungry ass." He laughed. I flicked him off.
"Oh, so you wanna go again?" He put his plate down and pushed my finger out the way and got on top of me.
"No nigga, I don't wanna go again!!" He pinned my hands to the sides of my head. He started kissing my chest.
"That's not what your body says." He kissed my neck.
"Gettt offff." I leaned up. He laughed and pecked my lips.
"It's gonna happen again. Maybe not tonight. But, it will happen." He made a sly grin.
"Whatever." I ate my last slice of pizza and opened my pepsi.
"Where are your parents anyway?"
"Mom, buisness, dad never in my life." I took a sip.
"Oh sorry." I looked at him.
"For?"
"Asking about your dad."
"Nah, fuck him. He ain't shit for never being here." He nodded and gulped the rest of his soda. He took the empty pizza box and sat on the ground.
"Come here." He held his arms out.
"Why?" He laughed and pull me next to him.
"I didn't give you permission to do that." I blushed and stared at him.
"You didn't seem to want to stop me." He kissed my forehead. I put my legs on top of his. He held me in his arms.
"You're so beautiful." He said with a serious look on his face. I blushed again and pecked his lips, then he leaned in again and kissed me. It was so sweet and passionate. He pulled away and smiled.
"And this ass thoughhh." He gripped my ass. I laughed and fell back.
"You're an idiot."
"Not to Mr. Ward." I looked at him.
"Fuck Mr. Ward."
"I'll tell him you said that."
"You ain't gone do shit."
"What?" He looked at me. I got in his face.
"You. Aint. Gone. Do. Shit." He smiled.
"To you I would." He looked me up and down then licked his lips. I shook my head and sat back down.
"When does your mom come home?"
"Monday." I finished the rest of my soda.
"When can I meet her?"
"Whenever you want." He smiled. He stay smiling. It's fine though, his smile sexy ass hell. I checked the time it was. 11:34pm.
"Well finally this day is almost over." It was still raining but, not as much as it was before.
"Can I stay here til tomorrow baby?"
"Sure." I layed back and pulled my blanket over me. Chres pulled me close to him and stroked my hair. My eyes got heavy. I closed them.
"I love you.." he whispered.
"I love you too." I said faintly before I completely shut my eyes.

Monae.

Chres was at Serena's house?? I'm so fucking jealous. How is he just gonna do that?!?! He was supposely feeling ME first. Why does every guy fall for her??? What does have that I don't??? I'm richer!! I mean sure she's captian of the team but, I wanted him first! How could she do this?!!? What, I tell her he doesn't want me so she invites him over?? Fucking slut.

Well damn, mad or nah? Read! Brag! Vote! Comment! Enjoy!

Ballजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें