Chapter 1: Honest Work

Avatar Legends- Ryu Ga Gotoku/Like A Dragon: Kuni (A Yakuza x Avatar Story)

CHAPTER 1: HONEST WORK

It was just a normal day around Kamurocho. People went around the village, going with their day. Kids played with their friends, grown-ups going around, either shopping or heading to their respective jobs. While the village itself might look normal at times, Kamurocho has some unpleasant people around too like all the other places in Yokoya.

People around the village did their best minding their own business, not wanting to get themselves involved with criminal activities. However, there are some things that aren't better left ignored. The sun was still up and the people around the village just went with their day. At an alleyway, however, a villager is then slammed against a wall. His face bruised up and blood trickled down from his lip. A few hooligans approached him, laughing as the man couldn't do anything to defend himself.

"C'mon,"The hooligan said, "just hand over the money. I told you I'd pay you back when I can, didn't I?"

The hooligan then pins the poor man on the wall, threatening him even further.

"B-But you won't! Please, just leave me alone!"The man begged.

His begging was futile and the response he got was a punch in the face. The man whimpered in fear and the hooligan pinning him on the wall covered his mouth, trying to silence him so the other villagers can't hear his screams for help.

"Quit your whining. Now hand it over!"The hooligan demanded.

Still, the man refused to give up his money. The thug raised his fist, ready to shake him down even further but stops when one of the other thugs spoke up.

"Hey, somebody's coming."The other thug said.

Their attention went to a young man dressed in a dark green attire. He sports a short spiky top hairstyle with shaved sideburns, a clean shaven face and a intimidator look that made the some of the thugs feel unease.

 He sports a short spiky top hairstyle with shaved sideburns, a clean shaven face and a intimidator look that made the some of the thugs feel unease

"Huh? What the hell do you want? This ain't a show, scram!"The leading hooligan yelled at him while keeping the man pinned on the wall.

The young man just looked at him and the rest of the hooligans in silence. His eyes went around as if he were analyzing what to do in this situation and how to get himself out of it as well. The hooligans took a good look at him and saw him as nothing more than a villager. A stupid one, in fact as he just got himself involved with something he shouldn't be getting involved with.

"Are you deaf or something? Scram! Or do you want to be my new punching bag?!"The leading hooligan said as he lets go of his victim and turns his attention to the young man in front of him.

The young man remained stoic as he looked at the thugs."Too bad. I'm the kind of punching bag that punches back."

"You hear that? This guy's got some balls!"Another hooligan said.