Chapter 2

Trina's POV

Owww, I'm in so much pain. I told tori to go to school today and that I would be fine because I don't want her to ruin her life because of me. Mom and Dad are in Tenerife on Vacation. Tori should be home soon and then I can take my medication to ease the pain. "Treen! I'm home!" Tori yelled. She took my prescription and went to the drugstore. My parents make it so difficult for her. It's not me I'm worried about. Sure, I've got cancer and I'm going to die, but Tori is rushed off her feet looking after me because my parents can't handle looking after a sick child so they're always out of town. I'm in a lot of pain. "Treen, I got your prescription." Tori said, handing me a box. I took two tablets and the pain started to go down. I'm so glad to have tori as a sister.

Tori's POV

I got Trina's medication and gave it to her. Then, I went to my room. My friend, Cat, is dating my ex, the guy who took advantage of me when I was at my most vulnerable. I just decided to listen to my music. Of course, I'm scared for the future, but I have to step up since mum and dad don't even care about me or Trina. "TORI!" Trina yelled. I ran downstairs to find Trina crying in agony. I sat with her for most of the night whilst she cried in agony. I hate seeing her go through this. "I love you, Treen." I said. I cried. I started listening to Beck Oliver, who happens to be my fave artist ever.