Chapter 1 SEASON 2 START

Start from the beginning

"You guys get along pretty well, go break time together, i also caught you guys hanging out without us. You guys are pretty close. Isn't that so suspicious?" Christopher smiled.

You left out a little laugh to mock.

"Your jealous because i get to spend time with oliver aren't you? You should've come with us that time we saw eachother at the mall." You said so confidently.

"No I'm not!! And what am i to get jealous for? Hmp! Get me that bottle kori!" He cross his arms. Looks like its your victory.

You kaugh sincerely for your victory and turned to oliver, "hey oliv! Doesn't that-"

His cheeks was heating up and was snoring.

'I thought he's a sober just like me!' You thought.

You look around the table and notice everyone sleeping and snoring already, looks like its their limitations.

You sigh and pulled your phone out, checking what time is it until you saw a notification.

'A message from c/n? It's been so long since i had contact with him.' You thought, reading it.

You were enlighten by the sudden inform of your cousin that you've forgotten that you were still with your circle of friends to celebrate.

It isn't like you're gonna leave them there so recklessly, right?

"You should listen to your cousin, it's your mother who just got out from prison and is left out at japan." Someone spoked.

You turn your head to oliver, he's rubbing his eyes.

"It's not like I'm gonna leave everyone here drooling, should we call a taxi for them?" You said, he nod.

...

About a few minutes pass, you waved a goodbye to each one of them and walked to the opposite path. You hoped for their safety.

Oliver insisted to come along with you for you to get home safely, he just excused to take taxi too when he get to walk you home. Even if he was half asleep.

"Hey oliv, don't you think you need to get taxi already? You're dozing off." You laugh, seeing his head rocks.

"Yea I'm fine.. it just feels like I'm gonna throw up." He made an awful expression.

"They made you drink alot huh? Way to go!" You pat his back which he almost fell on his balance.

"Oi! You're literally making me throw up in an easy way!" He furiously

"Just make sure you don't throw up on me." You notify.

He sigh and look away.

"Y/n.. do you think of me only as a underling?" He ask all in a sudden.

You shoot a glare at him because of his sudden question, noticing he was only focusing on the road.

"Uh yes, why?" You answer bluntly. He urked.

"Don't tell me, you want to be called as a junior? Maybe freshmen?" You ask, mocking him off.

"Eh? No no no! It's not like i want to be called like that to you!" He embarrassed shook his hands infront of you. You laugh.

"then what exactly do you want to be called? Oliv?" You ask, he stopped for awhile until he looked away pouting.

You notice it and just smile weirdly.

'Gosh.. is this the guy every ladys working at the company is head to heels for?' You thought.

"Erm... you can address me anything you want unless it's inappropriate. It's up to y/n san's decision." He scratch his cheek.

You look at him and just sigh away, "didn't i told you to drop the honorifics? It's okay to call me by my first name, i said so."

"But- y/n san!"

You shushed his mouth with your index finger which kind of shocks him to the fact you had cornered him in a wall.

"Jeez, even thought you're younger than me you still lack knowledge." You said and pulled away, your eyebrows frowning.

All in a sudden, someone bumped behind you as you were pushed forward.

You hatefully turn your head saw a person walking away with a black hood looking so suspicious.

"..hey!" You called.

The suspicious person stopped and turned their head back, you can't see their face due to how dark the alley was and there is less light.

"Y/n san.. what are you-" oliver was cutted off.

"your wallet, it fell, mister." You picked up the wallet laying on the ground and offered it to him.

"Oh. Thank you. I'm really that kind of clumsy sorry." A deep voice spoked.

That voice..

They walked forward and took the wallet from you. Not after he touched the wallet, a memory flashed, it felt kind of familiar.

That memory was someone was offering you a handkerchief? Why?

So gloomy.

He turned back and walked away, fading away from your sights.

But really, why does that person seems familiar to you?

Should you ask him about it if you get to bump with eachother again? But when?

"Who the hell is that? he's so suspicious." Oliver sighed and scratched his head.

"He looks like a kidnapper or maybe a homeless person, he also got that deep voice. Ugh.." he jealously shrug his head and roll his eyes.

You glance at him and just smile unsurely.

"C'mon, don't be like that. Oliv." You said.

You gesture him to keep on walking with you, and ignore what just happened today.

It wasn't that big anyways, you thought.

"Oh-" oliver looks like he almost forgot to tell something to you after what just happened.

"Hey y/n san, have you heard that our boss arranged an agreement to a foreigner? Imagine that they payed the plane just to go meet up in person." Oliver blabbered.

You nod.

"Our mentors from our group really did accepted the boss recommendations, i didn't tag along because i was quite busy. The requirements and documents. " You said and sigh, shrugging your shoulders.

"I understand, you got a high role anyways. You always seem tired at the end of the day." He mention, you chuckle unsurely.

"You notice? Haha.." you reply, rubbing the back of your head.

"When was the competition again? So i could get ready for sketching and come up with some design ideas for my models." You said.

"Oh, it's on july 8." He said.

"Hmm... noted!" You say, saluting to him.

He laughed, "It's almost the end of june today anyways,you should already come up with design ideas for your models before its too late. We need to win that competition!"

You certainly agreed.

"Oh, we're here." You look around the familiar neighborhood before you stood infront of him to gesture.

"Thank you for walking me home, i had fun today with our seniors and juniors." You thanked, he shake his head and smile.

"Y/n," he call.

You hum in response and waited for him to reply.

"take care." He said, fatefully.

You laugh.

"Ofcouse, you should too. You smell like a drunk bard as hell." You roll your eyes and chuckle.

He weirdly chuckle.

"Alright, see you at the company tomorrow." He lastly waved a goodbye. Which you returned also.