Chapter 33: Mates? MATES!

Start from the beginning

I shake him off. "But that's it, you THINK you're in love, because of a bond!"

Esther sighs, grabbing my arm. "A bond that is formed through love. A mate bond is sacred, just because you have multiple mates, does not mean anything different, if not, I would say that it holds our family together"
I gulp, feeling Kol wrap his arms around my waist from behind, his touch making me calm down. sighing, I look at everyone. "I- need some time . . . . Esther, You understand why?"

She smiles and rubs my hand. "Very well dear child, Please, take your time. Don't be afraid, Your love for my sons, it's pure, it's okay to show them."

I smile slightly and look around, the brothers glancing at me expectantly, eyes full of worry, like I was made of glass. Finn looks away, zoning out, deep in thought.

 "I need some time, but I'll talk soon? Klaus, don't kill anyone okay? you too Kol. . . ."

I vamp out of the house, just as Elijah reaches out to me, breaking out of Kol's arms, that wrapped around my waist.

What's going on?

Oh . . . right, the moron of a god did tell me something about mates. . . . 

Fuck, I know I'm a simp, And I do like them . . . . .  I'll think about it later.

SHIT, DOES THAT MEAN KLAROLINE ISN'T HAPPENING . . . .NO, KOL AND DAVINA.
NOT EVEN ELIJAH AND HAYLEY?

.

.

.

Timeskip- The next morning.

I groan,  hearing the alarm clock ring, causing me to roll over and smack my hand down onto it angrily, still half asleep. The force, causing it to smash, and it's pieces to fly across in various directions.

I hear footsteps approach my room, and finally stop, my door creaking open slowly.
I smell hot chocolate.

"Good morning cupcake- OH COME ON! that's the 5th clock this week!"
I grumble and sit up, looking over to my grams, who I decided to stay with lately, since, Who wouldn't.

I yawn and turn to her, scratching my head sleepily as my hair sat in knotts, I follow her as she huffs, setting down the mug on my bedside table and walking around my bed to look at what remained of my clock, she pulls in her knit sweater to cover her short, plump stature.

She picks up the last few pieces of the clock, holding it up and turning it to me. "Now just HOW did you manage this? I SPECIFICALLY asked Bob to get one from his old workshop! These are INDESTRUCTABLE!"

I shrug, smiling sheepishly as I lift the hot chocolate to my lips. "Sorry grams . . . . It's the Hormones?"

She grunts, freezing and quickly turning to me. "Oh ATLEAST BRUSH YOUR TEETH FIRST!"

I gulp, quickly complying. Supernatural or not, A little old lady is scary AF when she's mad.

.

.

.

I leaned against a couch that sat in Stefan's room, deep in thought about the mate situation. I look up and smile at Stefan, who walks up to me, handing me a cup of blood, going to sit down next to me, Diary and phone in hand. 
"You ok?" Stefan hums as I lean my head on his shoulder.