Chap. 2- The Mission

Momoshiki's POV:

"You finally arrived, Momoshiki." Lord Kaguya, is the founder of this place. Where all Ootsutsuki live also lord Kaguya was the first ever Ootsutsuki to live. "Sorry for the delay," I'm always late..

"It's fine Momoshiki," Lord Kaguya is the nicest. But you don't want to make her mad, it's... scary..

"I'm sending you on a mission with Urashiki and Heemei," Great of course I have to go with that dumb idiot, Urashiki. "But my Lord isn't Heemei too young?"

"She has reached that right age and she will be perfect for this mission."

"Your mission is to head to the hidden leaf and collect ******," (a/n I did that because it's a secret.)

"You're dismissed," I soon as I closed the door as I was leaving I ran into Toshiki one of the guards of Lord Kaguya.

(a/n An image to what Toshiki looks like.)

"Where're you heading off to?" With his arms crossed leaning onto the wall, he turns his head to look at me

"Where're you heading off to?" With his arms crossed leaning onto the wall, he turns his head to look at me. "Hidden Leaf." I respond.

He just stood there looking at me, not saying a single word. Then he just disappeared! Wow, rude much. I took off again, "I wonder what Heemei is doing."

I finally got home. I entered the house as I smelled something delicious cooking. I slipped off my shoes and went to the kitchen, "Oh, you're finally back!" She was stirring the inside of a pot. "Heemei you didn't have too.." To be honest, Heemei is really good at cooking especially for a 8 year old.

"It will be ready soon, Onii-Chan!" She takes the ladle out of the pot.

"Ok!" I shout back. I love my sister.