1

—

The screen shows a night sky before zooming into somebody's window, a boy rolled over while fisting the sheets in his hands "No, no, don't let them in" He whimpered 

"Let who in?" Ron asks but none of the pack answers, they are all too busy sending Stiles sad looks.

"Wait does this mean we will have to watch, you know who" Stiles asks, fear shown in his eyes and Scott nods sadly while pulling him into a side hug mumbling a 'probably'

"Are they talking about Voldemort, why would he be with them?" Harry asks his friends who all shrug.

"Don't let them in" He mumbled again while he started to shake, the light in the room started to get darker and darker before his eyes shot open and he took a deep breath, he looked confused before he released he was trapped in something. He banged on the metal trapping him in over and over again letting out grunts, he did it a few more times before it flew open and he stumbled out from the impact. He looked around and realised his in the school locker room, he slowly started to walk around and stopped in-front of a mirror and watched himself. He walked out of the room while shutting the door behind him and started slowly walking around until he got to the schools hallway.

The scene zoomed in on an open door and the boy furrowed his eyebrows and began to walk towards it

"This feels like a muggle horror movie" Hermione shivers. 'A muggle?' Isaac mouths confused to the pack who look equally as confused as him.

Stiles walked into the classroom which was trashed with chairs everywhere and Messed blinds with the Nemeton right in the middle, he went to touch the Nemeton when suddenly vines wrapped around his wrist and he shot awake, again.

Theodore Nott jumps and hugs onto Blaise's arm who clings right back.

He gasped for breath when a feminine voice spoke "Are you okay?" 

"Is that my voice?" Lydia asks with furrowed eyebrows "I don't remember this" 

A girl sat up, Lydia Martin, and starts rubbing his arm "Stiles?" She asked, sounding very tired. Stiles continued gasping for breath before he spokes "Yeah, I was just dreaming" He panted "It was weird, it was like a dream within a dream" He admitted and Lydia looked him up and down in concern "A nightmare?" She asked in a soft voice 

"Yeah" He sighed heavily while putting his hand over hers, he looked over at her in confusion after a second "Wait a sec, Lydia, what are you doing here?" He tilted his head but before she could answer a door creaked causing him to whip his head over towards the sound, the door was opening by its self.

"Oh my god, Oh my god" Theodore mumbles still clinging onto his friends arm while everyone else watches the screen in anticipation.

"Hang on" He mumbled, shrugging her arms off him while slowly starting to get up "Stiles, where are you going?" She asked, grabbing onto his arm in panic "I'm just gonna close the door" He replied while staring at the door intensely