He sighed, might as well just get down with that task now he thought as he logged into it. The cameras seem to be working fine, but he realized the staff has mistakenly installed one in the guest room too. He had instructed them to skip the bedrooms but they had a made mistake anyway.

As a towel wrapped Pallavi appeared on screen, he thanked to gods that he had not yet given access to anybody else. He would get that camera removed tomorrow itself. He was about to close the video, but seeing his wife wrapped in a towel which barely covered her bottom, with droplets of water on her skin, he thought it wouldn't hurt to appreciate his wife's beauty for a few more minutes. He saw as she laid on the bed and opened her phone going through his pictures. Awww! His Saree ka Dukaan was missing him. He was just about to call her and surprise her, when he saw her unwrapping her towel. Now intrigued, he decided to forgo the call and continue watching her.

'This is wrong, band karde video. Kisiki privacy aise invade nahi karte' he could hear the Lungi clad Raghav chastising him but he decided to drown out the voice. It made sense why he had suppressed Lungi wala Raghav for so long. If left to Lungi wala Raghav he wouldn't have any fun.

Raghav watched as Pallavi played with herself, hesitantly first and boldly later. And when she came moaning 'Raghav, Raghav,.. Raghav..' he slumped back into his chair speechless. All the experience he had, and with all the women he had been with, he never found himself as turned on as he did now, watching his innocent wife pleasure herself fantasizing about him.

***********************************************************************************************

"Bhai kab araha hai?" Keerti asked

"Aaj late night" replied Pallavi

K: "Toh me family trip ke bareme kal subhe hi baath karthi hoon, Amma bhi ajayegi ghar tab thak from Shirdi

"P: "Haan wahi karte hai"

K: "Chalo mein sone jathi hoon, kal early morning meeting hai meri office me"

P: "Goodnight phir, me bhi apne designs pe work karti hoon until Raghav comes home"

Pallavi had just completed the final draft of her design as Raghav came home.

"Agaye tum, Hungry hoge. Dinner laga doon?" she asked

"Bahut hungry hoon" Raghav said as he caught her arm and led her straight to the bedroom.

The last 2 days he just couldn't get the video out of his head and now he just had to have Pallavi.

After an hour..

Raghav and Pallavi laid on the bed, their hearts slowly come back to the normal rhythm. Pallavi looked at Raghav, 'He probably had missed her too much, he had just devoured her today' she thought

"Lagta hai you missed me a lot" she teased

"Did you miss me?"he asked instead of answering

"Haan thoda thoda" she replied trying not to seem too clingy.

Raghav smiled as he thought of the video. Thoda thoda actually meant a lot in Pallavi's dictionary he realized.

***********************************************************************************************

The next day being a weekend, Raghav and Pallavi were playing a game of chess. As with any game they played, the condition was that the winner could ask something from the loser and they couldn't refuse. Usually, Raghav never cared about winning. He anyway would end up doing anything Pallavi asked him to, he just couldn't say no to her. But today, he had something he needed from her and was strongly motivated to win the game .A strongly motivated Raghav was no match for Pallavi as he checkmated her a few minutes into the game.

"Fine, you win. Kya chahiye tumhe?" Pallavi asked

Raghav waited for a moment, trying to choose his words carefully. He didn't want this to backfire on him.

"Me chahtha hoon ki mere siva tumhe koyi bhi pleasure nah de" he said

Pallavi was confused about what he meant

"Huh? Tumhare siva me kisi aur ladke ke bareme soch bhi nahi sakthi" she said irritated

R: "Me ladko ki baath nahi kara hoon"

Pallavi still confused: "Phir kiski baath kare ho?"

R: "Me tumhari baath kara ha hoon?"

Pallavi unable to understand . "Mujhe samajh me nahi ara tum kya kehne ki koshish kar rahe ho?"

"Saree ka Dukaan, mujhe pata hai tum kya karta apne saath, akele me, mera naam leke" he elaborated

As his words sunk in, Pallavi's cheeks turned pink with embarrassment.

"Me kuch nahi karti hoon" she denied.

"Mujhe pata hai tumne Wednesday subhe kya kiya" he cornered her

"Since I won this game and tumhe meri ek baath mani padegi, I want ki tum woh phirse kabhi nah karo, unless I give permission" he stated his demand

Pallavi was so shocked and embarrassed she covered her face with her hands and nodded.

After a moment when she could think again

"Tumhe kaise pata?" she asked

"Uss room me galti se security cameras the" he replied

Pallavi felt her heart stop for a second and felt cold fear. Her face went pale thinking about if anybody else had seen her like that.

"Relax, Kisi aur ne nahi dekha, access sirf mere paas hai. Mene files delete kardiye aur aaj cameras bhi hat va diye" he reassured her, automatically understanding her unsaid fear.

Pallavi slowly let out a breath, feeling better.

"Aur before tumhare mann me kuch khichdi pake, me tumpe koyi nazar nahi rakh raha tha.Woh staff ne galti se room me camera install kardiya and me us din check karaha tha ki woh work karte hai ya nahi.Phir tumhe miss karaha tha, toh socha 2 mins dekhloon. Par before I could close the video, tumne 'Pallavi ki Jawani' movie start kardiya phir me dekhta rahegaya" he clarified

The embarrassment coming back, Pallavi again hid her face in her hands.

"Tumne sara dekha kya?" she whispered

"Haan end credits thak, jahan mera naam aya tha" he teased her.

Pallavi thought she would die out of embarrassment. Oh god! Why on earth did she do that! she thought to herself miserably.

Raghav was greatly enjoying this wife's misery. He forced her palms down and looked at her face. It was red with embarrassment. He looked into her eyes

"Promise me ki phirse nahi karega yeh tum. Aur karega toh sirf mere permission ke saath" he demanded

"Haan, theek hai baba" she said squeezing her eyes shut, trying to forget what just occured.

Raghav laughed and tapped on her nose, his Saree ka Dukaan was too adorable.

Raghav congratulated himself on a task well done. He had got her to acquiesce without her blowing up at him. Raghav Rao loved being in control, of his life, of his work, of his relationships, of his body, basically of everything. But ever since he had fallen in love with Pallavi, he felt he was losing that control. She had such power over him, she could coerce him into doing anything for her, the latest being giving up on his whisky. He needed to take some of that power back. He realized that her desire for him, gave him the power to get her to do what he wanted. And he had no intention of losing that leverage. Therefore, the condition of him being the only person who could give her pleasure. He felt it was fair that he had ownership of her body and pleasure. Especially since she owned him completely, mind, body and soul.