"I don't think I can go on any longer."

Start from the beginning

"Um, I just wanted to tell you that Olivia tried to take advantage of me at the bar and Lucy stopped her. I don't want any repercussions on Lucy for knocking Olivia out and I don't want Olivia to be on the roster anymore. I just wanted to let you know."

Vince nodded and he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes, "I understand. I'll talk to Olivia.. I'm sorry this happened to you, Bailey."

I nodded before thanking him and I went back to my room, feeling relieved that I told Vince. When I got back to my room, Lucy and Taylor were there waiting for me. They both hugged me and told me that it was okay and that I was safe.

The next day, I woke up and took a really good shower, washing my body with the soap multiple times. I got out and put my clothes on, feeling a bit better. I did all the usual things I'd do on a day of a show, then headed to the arena. In the locker room, Olivia was snickering with another new fighter from the WBF named Jax.

"Hey, a bit of advice. Don't leave your drink unattended." Jax said with a smirk and Olivia nodded.

My blood boiled and I quickly walked over to them, "You try that shit with me again, or anyone else here, and you won't be walking out of the arena alive."

They both looked at me and broke out in a fit of laughter, "And they call her The Crippler," Jax said and Olivia giggled.

I glared at them both, "Nice black eye Olivia, how do you feel that a rookie with a few months in the business knocked you out?"

Olivia stopped laughing and looked away, "You're lucky that you got away with telling Vince, otherwise I would have made sure you were never seen in the business again. Pill popping freak."

"Try me." I growled, my voice low and menacing. Olivia squared up with me and pushed me, "Is that all you got?" I said, pushing her back.

Lauren, Geovana, Peyton, Lucy and a few others got in between us and told us to take break it up. I glared at Olivia before walking away, my heart pounding in my chest.

The show went on and I was in the main event. I wasn't sure how I was going to do, but I knew I needed to win. I was facing Lauren and the match went back and forth. I was able to get the upper hand and I managed to win via TKO. I raised my hands in the air, victorious, before I took one of my gloves off and gave Lauren a handshake and a hug. I then left the ring and went backstage, and quickly hit the showers. That's when I noticed Jax looking at Peyton in the showers, and I knew I had to step in before something happened.

I quickly walked over and grabbed Jax by the collar, "You don't touch her." I growled, my voice low and menacing. She threw a punch at me but I caught her hand and twisted it, making her scream out in pain before putting her in a sleeper hold. Peyton quickly grabbed some towels and wrapped them around her before running out of the showers. Lauren and Geovana quickly came in and pulled me off of Jax and I quickly left the locker room, not wanting to be seen by anyone.

I left the arena, feeling a bit shaken up after everything that happened. I got back to the hotel, and gave Kelley a phone call.

"Hey babe, how was the show?" She asked.

I sighed, "It was okay, but I had a bit of a incident in the locker room. The same shit that happened to me last night was about to happen again to someone else. I stopped it, but damn Kelley, I don't think I can go on any longer."

"Hey hey, calm down. It's okay. You're safe now and that's all that matters. You don't have to go on any longer if you don't want to. You can always retire."

I sighed, "I don't know. I'm just so shaken up right now. I'm just so scared that someone else is going to be hurt by those two. I just don't know what to do."