Count Down To Yuletide on Star Base 12 Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

Lord Frederick William Howard II son, Lord Frederick William Howard III in 2288, marries Lady Mary Henrietta Grey, the son daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and in 2290 they have Lord William Frederick Howard, who will later marry his third cousin, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory, the youngest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard nee Grey had a second son, Lord Frederick William Howard IV and later on he marries Lady Karissa Ann Howard, the eldest granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and she is the eldest daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and they are the eldest children of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II, and they are both the grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, through his eldest and second sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR.

Like his uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior marries later after his father dies, and his first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey gives Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Elizabeth Valois a place to live and their son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II is also born in Bedford Territory in 2250, and their daughter, Lady Joan Elizabeth Howard is born in 2256.

Lord Robert Frederick Carey wife, Lady Lettice gives birth to a son, Lord Richard William Carey on Rigel Seven in June of 2250 and in 2256, she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Philadelphia Matilda Carey, but in 2260, Lord Robert Frederick Carey sends his two children to live with his father as a similar incident has occurred on Rigel Seven like it did on Talos IV and Lord George insists that his grandchildren are sent to Star Base 12. 

Lord Richard William Carey age 10 years old and his sister, Lady Philadelphia age 4 board a shuttle-craft to  Star Base 12, and Lord George tells his son, " My grandson is my heir son." 

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR will start war on Rigel Seven if anyone touches the great-grandson of his grand-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lord George states.

Lord Frederick William Howard III meets his many cousins, Lord Thomas William Howard, the eldest of his cousins, and they are first cousins once removed to each other,  like Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard are his first cousins once removed, and Lord Richard William Carey is also his first cousin twice removed and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard are second cousins to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard are third cousins.

Lord Frederick William Howard III biggest ally are Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard and all three earn the nicknamed by Lady Karissa as "The Three Musketeers of Star Base 12." 

Lord Richard William Carey, becomes Duke of Bedford Territory in 2270,  and Lord Andrew Charles Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275, and they both have children with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann - Lord Andrew Charles Howard heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard William Carey, heiress, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, in 2282.

Lord Frederick William Howard II grandsons married the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lady Sophia Dorothea, and his second son marries  Lady Karissa Ann Howard, and it is through Lady Karissa and Lord Frederick William Howard IV daughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, the grandson of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart eldest daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard who marries the great-grandson of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V that the Howard- Carey's, The Grey's and Riley's are become a family.

Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William IV had a son, Lord Frederick William Howard V and Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lord William Frederick had a son, Lord William Frederick Howard II but their eldest children are Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II family continues on with his son, Lord Frederick William Howard III and his two sons, Lord William Frederick Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard V, but neither succeed their mother's to the Dukedoms, as Lady Mary Henrietta Howard becomes Duchess of Gloucester Territory and Lady Victoria Elizabeth becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey's eldest child, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey succeeds her mother to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory, along with Lady Samhain' daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard daughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard succeeds her mother to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory along Lady Autumn Bridget's daughter, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard's daughter, Lady Sarah Rachel Howard along with Lady Anastasia Christina Howard's daughter, Lady Tatiana Olga Howard.