Ravi the college boy

Next saturday as Suja assured, she completed the uniform and gave it to Ravi. Ravi went to home after paying money to Suja and weared that uniform. That was absolutely good. Next day Ravi reached sujas home and said that was a fine uniform, with good finish.

   Then Ravi and Suja became very close and they became a friend like relation. One day when Ravi passed through  the road nearby Sujas house Suja saw Ravi through the window. She called him and asked where are you going. He said iam going to my friends housr just for a casual visit. Suja replied ohh....
Ok. I called you  just for fun. No serious matter.
  They began talking to each other. While talking She said although her husband seems like a gentleman he dont let suja to go outside the house, visit any places etc... In that aspect she was very sad. Then Ravi asked didi why dont you discuss your these desires to him. Suja replied ohh.. No he knows this but he dont allow me to do these. What to say my boy we don't have sexual relationship with each other. Those initial days of marriage we had, but then it diminished gradually and now when he come he had his diner and go to bed. At morning he wake up and after breakfast he left the house. As a Lady i have such desires and i feels he is avoiding me.