"I have something to talk ....kook and Joon stay in living room after dinner"all of them nodded....Joon looked at Jin with a raised eyebrow as in asking something serious.....but nodded when Jin shook his head.....

After dinner they all sat in the living room....Hae in cleared his throat and looked at yeo bin who motioned him to go on.....

"So Jimin....as you had already graduated....for a year now...do you want to study more"Hae in asked....

"No appa....I studied enough"Jimin said....

"Ok...so do you have interest in someone...as in do you like someone"Hae in asked... making Jimin nervous....

"Umm no appa....there is no one like that...but why are you asking this all of sudden"Jimin asked ....

"I will tell you...but before that kook do you have anyone that you like or are you in any relationship that we don't know"Hae in asked to kook who immediately shook his head...

"No appa....I don't have any one I like or I am not in any relationship"kook spoke....

"That's good....see today Yoon hi came and in between talks he told me that he know Kim's....you would know Kim Yoongi "Hae in asked to kook who nodded his head...

"So Kim's have two sons Kim Yoongi and Kim Taehyung....we were thinking to start you marriage talks to them....we aren't forcing any of you.....just see their pictures and tell us if you want to meet them...if you agree we will proceed or we will end it there only...."Hae in spoke softly....

Both kook and Jimin thought for a while and nodded..."ok...I am sending you their pictures see if you are ok or not"har in said sending the pictures to both of them....their phones dinged and they unlocked it downloading the pictures......

Jimin's pov.....

Appa....

Appa has send me a picture of the Kim Yoongi

Appa has send me a picture of the Kim Yoongi....I had heard about him before...but oh my god...he looks so handsome....wow he have gummy smile ...he looks cute while smiling.....

Why I feel heat on my cheeks....god...what should I do.... should I say yes to meet him.....

Jimin's pov end....

"Umm appa I don't have any problem in meeting him...I mean meeting Kim's"Jimin said with pink cheeks which made all of them to chuckle except one person.....

"Kook what about you"yeo bin asked to her son who was too lost to hear anything.....

"Kook" Jin called but chuckled when he got no response from the lost bunny.....

Kook's pov ...

Appa asked us if we have anyone we like....and I said the truth....I have no one whom I can call that I like.... honestly no one were able to make me feel like I have any romantic feelings for them.....appa said he wanted me to meet Kim Taehyung....he has send me a picture....if I will like him than only he will proceed the things....

Appa.....

What

What.the.hell

How can someone be this cute.....is he even real....am I going to marry him of everything goes well....my god...my heart is already beating so rapidly.....

Kook's pov ends.....

"Ook.....kook....KOOK"Jin should snapping kook back to reality....

"So are you ready to meet him"Jin asked....

"I am definitely meeting him"kook spoke still in daze...but looked at everyone with embarrassed face when all of them laughed at his answer....

"Ok than I will ask Yoon hi to tell Kim's that we want to meet them"Hae in said walking away calling his friend.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue......

Tell me how it was......

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author.....