"stop staring!" singhal ko, kanina pa kasi siya nakamasid lang sa 'kin. She's following my actions and it annoyed me.

"what do you think about her?" My eyebrow furrowed when she asked that question, what does she mean by that?

"The who?"

she let out a chuckle at nilapit niya ang mukha niya sa 'kin "I'm talking about your secretary,  Kat."

"I don't care about her, stop teasing me! Lasing kana!"

"Gosh! Do you think i'm stupid to believe your nonsense--someone thingy?  I know you, ikaw talaga 'yong pinag-uusapan natin at ang feelings mo towards that girl, which is Kat." Mas lalong sumama ang mukha ko dahil sa mga sinabi niya, how come na alam niya!? I really hate this girl's instincts!

Before I could even speak, naunahan niya ulit ako "Are you attracted to her? You two are a good match." sabi niya at ngumisi bago ako kindatan

"I don't know, i don't even want to feel this weird feeling whenever i'm with her." in the end, i admitted. Wala na akong lusot.

"why? she's kind, fun to be with and pretty pa.." she said, and all of that are true.

"What am I supposed to do?--"

"Tell her how you feel, that she's affecting your whole system and that caused you na hindi nakakapagwork nang maayos--so! Don't prolong that anymore and baka maapektuhan 'yung company mo. What you are going to do? If you want to keep your company, go.. keep her also! That's all, simple as that." My jaw dropped because of her long sentence, she's literally not on her usual self right now. I think she's drunk already. kung ano-ano na sinasabi eh!

Morning came and i'm currently cooking food for breakfast, Aeri still sleeping. She passed out last night dahil sa kalasingan so hinayaan ko na muna siyang makatulog sa couch but when she came back on her senses, siya na ang kusang umakyat at natulog sa kabilang room.

I'm feeling grumpy right now because i wasn't able to sleep well last night, buti na lang hindi ako uminom nang marami kagabi.

Pagkatapos ko sa pagluluto ay prinepare ko na ang food sa lamesa, aakyat pa sana ako pero nakababa na pala si Aeri.

"wow, i feel so special." nakangising sabi niya habang kinukusot parin ang mga mata.

I 'tsk' "i had no choice, let's eat."

"you're inlove na ata talaga--"

"shut up or else papauwiin kitang walang kain!" banta ko, so she has a sharp memory, kahit lasing na siya ay alam niya parin ang mga ginawa at sinabi niya last night. Now, she has the guts to tease me!

" fine.." she said in defeated tone, i just rolled my eyes on her at naupo na rin sa harap niya.

Tahimik lang kami habang kumakain so mabilis kaming natapos, I bathed immediately after that at ngayon ay sabay kaming dalawa na nasa loob ng kotse.

Ihahatid ko pa kasi siya, and i'll tell you why she slept over at my house it was because she had a fight with her parents, so she drank the alcohol like a water last night.