Chapter 2: WHY'D YOU PICK IT UP?

(I'm running outta title names.)

You got up. You got out of your bed.

Objection: Get a snack

A random objection box appeared in front of you. You assume that it was nothing so you went along with it. After all, You are hungry.

You walk out your bedroom. You check the bathroom if your father-figure is still asleep. He is. Now that you think about it, he could've slept on the couch instead but anyway-

You slowly close the bathroom door and head to the kitchen.

The very moment you got there, you saw a bag of chips on the counter/table (whatever you guys call it).

You then noticed a bowl of fruits on a table next to the counter. 

You decided to grab the orange inside of the bowl.

"HELLO Y'ALL TODAY WE'RE BACK WITH ANOTHER GAME VIDEO-" The orange spoke after you held it

You tried to drop the orange back into the bowl. But it seems you can't let go of it.

You started to panic.

"[Player]? What are you doing at a time like this?"

You turn to see who it was. It was father.

"..And why is the orange obnoxiously talking" He asked, pointing at the orange that is still talking.

You shrugged, you tried to tell him that you cannot drop it.

"Let me see." he lend out his hand.

You rested your hands on your father's. He held the orange out of your hand.

"I'll just.." he threw the orange into the garbage.

"There. Go to bed now, 'kay?" He lightly pat your head.

You nod in agreement. Your father heads to the bathroom tub, and you head to your bed room. You lied on your bed then drifted to sleep..

"You forgot to eat." The voice reminded you.

You grabbed the pillow on your bed and shoved it into your face, You then proceed to scream into the pillow.

Ending(s): Orange, Forgot