x. father verus daughter

Start from the beginning

Ben pulled the girl up before Camille leaned and swiftly kissed Yasmina as best she could, she ran towards Bumpy and jumped before she took Brooklynns hand and say behind the girl.

The three broke off from the others and circled back around, they searched around the forest stalking for the mercenaries that were stalking them.

Brooklynn ripped two large branches out of trees, handing one to Camille as they pass through a bush before spotting their targets directly ahead. Bumpy charged forwards and plowed through the men before continuing to run now being chased by the Baryonyx and Dimorphodon.

"Hang on!" Ben yelled as Bumpy took a sharp turn, causing both dinosaurs to crash into the domes wall, knocking them to the ground.

They fled the scene victorious, "Nice moves, girl." Ben gave a short pat to Bumpy, "That wasn't so hard-"

Brooklynn gasped, pointing ahead as Camille and Ben do the same. Moving through the forest were Daniel, Matheo, Hawkes and another mercenary with dinosaurs by their side, large, flesh tearing dinosaurs.

Ben reluctantly turned Bumpy back around fleeing back to the watering hole.

Brooklynn and Camille jumped off Bumpy, nearing the watering hole. "Guys, they're coming!" Brooklynn loudly warned before the trio stopped by the rest, breathing heavily,

"We tried to slow them down. Only so much we can do." Ben panted,

"What happened? Why won't they move?" Brooklynn worriedly asked,

"We're not sure. Maybe the tablet's busted?" Kenji shrugged, Darius stood at the waters edge looking at the T-Rexes, specifically the alpha.

"Or maybe she's choosing to defend her territory instead of running away." Darius came to the realisation, stating with wide eyed,

"That's pretty incredible, D. You know what a T-Rex is thinking." Kenji leaned over the boys shoulder with a wide smile,"I mean, how many people can say..."

"Uh-huh." Darius interrupted and brushed Kenji off, "You should go help Sammy and Yaz."

Kenji frowned as Darius walked off, "So that's it? We sit tight, wait 'til the bad guys ring our doorbell?" Brooklynn asked as Darius face contorted,

"No. We get ready to fight." He seriously said picking up a branch from the ground. They stood by the waters edge as the ground began to shake, the water rippled while dinosaurs roared off in the distance.

Emerging from the trees came Daniel, Matheo, Hawkes and his mercenaries with dinosaurs backed up behind them.

"We have no intention of hurting you." Daniel broke the silence but the look Matheo held as he stared his daughter in the eye was a look of pained vengeance.

I just want the password to my computer, so I can get to work."

"Seriously, guy?" Ben shouted, "How dumb do you think we are?"

"This deal is very important to me." Daniel exclaimed, "Everything we have worked so hard for, my company, my name, is on the line. You understand that, don't you, children?

"We do." Brooklynn callled with her arms crossed, smiling, "Which is why we'll never give it to you."

"This our final act of generosity." Daniel said, anger creeping into his voice,