x. father verus daughter

Start from the beginning

"I'm still the same me." Kenji slowly said, a hand on Brooklynn's shoulder, "I'll prove it to you. No matter how long it takes."

"We'll see." She lightly punched him in the chest before he was nearly knocked off his feet by Sammy hugging onto him.

Camille wrapped her arms around Yasminas waist and rested her chin down on the girls shoulder, placing a small kiss on the girls cheek causing her to smile before Sammy began to ramble.

"Oh, I have so much to tell you. First, I have a new catchphrase, and it is controversial. Next, I've changed my mind about the best day of the week. It's Tuesday. Oh, also, we have a new camp fam couple!"

Sammy said in a single breath, Kenji shook his head processing all the information, "Wait- what?" He raised his brows as Sammy pointed at the two girls,

He began to laugh and dashed over, hugging the two girls closer than they already were, "Finally! Camille and Yaz! Oh, we, we should call you"

"You're too late." Brooklynn cut in, "already gave them a cool couple name."

Kenji smiled regardlessly as his eyes fell onto Darius, he began to make his way over leaving the girls as Brooklynn and Sammy make conversation.

Yasmina spun around and faced Camille, her hands raising to the back of the girls neck as she rested her head down on the girls chest. Camille gently kissed the crown of Yasminas head with a smile,

"At least everyone's back together now..." Yasmina breathed out, her ear to Camille's chest hearing the steady heartbeat of her girl,

"Yeah..I guess so," Camille rested her head down on Yasminas, absentmindedly her thumb moved up and down the girls back.

The two girls stayed in their hug as Kenji and Darius returned, "If your dad gets through here, it's war."

"You're right. He won't stop until he gets that password." Kenji grimaced,

"I hope it's enough to stop him, 'cause if he makes those chips, every dinosaur in the world could fall under his control." Sammy worriedly admitted,

"We're not gonna let that happen, Sammy." Darius reassured her but the tender moment ended suddenly when the airlock they had just shutdown began to rattle and bang.

Brooklynn sharply inhaled, "We're good, right? They're stuck?"

The gate continued to rattle as everybody kept moving back until the banging got louder. Everybody began to run off into the forest before they heard yelling from the newly crashed airlock gate.

"Children! We know about your little cave." Daniel Kons menacing voice echoed throughout the biome as they continued to flee,

"Come on out, you know I don't like hide and seek Camille!" Chills ran down Camille's spin as she gazed over her shoulder unable to see the ominous figures anymore, her heart slammed in her chest at the thought of her father.

"The dinosaurs...We need to get them out of here." Darius yelled as the continued running toward the watering hole,

"I can buy you some time." Ben said as he swung himself onto Bumpy, Brooklynn nearing the dinosaur, "I'm with you,"