two . . . trick or treat, freak

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh-well, we were talking last night and you're new so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick or treating and you're scared of bullies so, we were thinking that it would be okay if you two come with us." Dustin explained.

"That it would be okay?" Max questioned.

"Yeah! Our party is a democracy and the majority voted you two can come."

"We didn't realize that it was such an honour to go trick or treating with you." Max said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I mean we know where to get the full sized candy bars. We figured you'd want in."

"That's presumptuous of you."

The two boys stare at Max.

"Yeah." Dustin said, slightly confused. "Totally -er- so you'll come?"

Max rolled her eyes before she closed her locker with a tud.

"We're meeting at the maple street cul-de-sac at seven." Dustin called out to them. "It's seven on the dot!"

"Presumptuous." He muttered. "That's a good thing right?"

Lucas stared at the curly haired boy, then he turned around and left.

"Is it bad?"

"Lucas, is it bad?"

🎧⋆。˚💿.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Max and Ara met up with Billy since he had to drive them to and from school everyday. It was something Ara would definitely wish on her greatest rival. She just hadn't found the person yet, it being Billy himself at the moment.

"You're late again." He sneered.

"We had to catch up on some homework." Ara retorted bluntly.

"I don't care." He said. "You're late again and you're walking home together. Do you hear me?"

Ara rolled her eyes and opened the car door.

Billy sped down the street. "This place's a piece of shit." He sneered, his face contorted in disgust.

"It's not that bad." Max told him.

"No?" He said, opening the car window.

"You smell that girls," He said pinching his nose.

After that Ara had blocked out his voice until he started yelling.

"Say it."

Billy drove the car faster than he was before and Ara spotted Dustin and Lucas with another boy their age, the boy who in was apparently glancing back at her in class the other day, all in costume, biking.

"Hey- Billy slow down." She spoke anxiously.

"Don't want me to hit you're new friends?" He retorted.

"No! We don't know them." Max argued.

"So you two won't care if I hit 'em then, huh." He spoke with a smug look on his stupid face. "I get bonus point if I hit them all in one go!" He added.