Encounter in the Dark

It is Friday night and the only plan you have in mind after work is to get home, take a shower and go to bed. Unfortunately a text message gets and you read this: "Please don't forget about the pie, love babe".
Suddenly, you remember today was your best friends's birthday and you promised to be there a week ago.
"Crap!" You say to your phone and then smash it next to you, at the passenger's seat of your car.
When you get home, you take that shower you needed, then put the first dress you find in your closet and let your hair fall free to your shoulders. Then, you put on a little bit of mascara and lipstick, your favorite boots and that's it, you are ready to go.
Once in your car, you check your phone again and then start driving. While you are at it you think about the fastest way to get to your friend's house. There is a lonely road you can take, a little longer than the one everybody takes, but there was always less traffic than on the shorter one. You are too tired and you don't want to get in any jam, so you choose the longer one this time. All you want to do is to get to your friend's place soon, spend maybe an hour or two and then get back home. While your are consumed thinking about your bed and the image of your warm house crosses your mind, a little yellow light turns on in your car indicating that you need gas.
"Oh c'mon! Why now? Why today?" You snap to your car.
You are still looking at the light when you remember there is a market not very far. It was maybe one or two blocks from you and just in front of it, there was a gas station.
"Okay easy now, simple, pie first then gas" you say to ease yourself.
With that thought you keep driving and pass the first block. All buildings to your left and right are poorly lighted as well as the streets which are empty.
As soon as you pass the second block an intersection comes to view. To your right you see a little market and the gas station in front, just like you remembered.
You park in front of the market, take your little purse, get off the car and head to the front door. Inside the place is as lonely as outside, there is just an elder man who seems not to notice your entrance. He was busy singing an old song on a radio you cannot see.
You think about greeting, but the old man was too focus on his music to care, so you prefer to continue and look for the pie. You are walking among one of the aisles when a promotion of snacks and drinks gets your attention. You stop there and while you are thinking whether to take them or not, you hear the door entrance of the market get open.
Male voices come in talking and laughing, they say something to the old man, a kind of joke, but you don't pay too much attention.
"Yeah, yeah that was fun, but I need something young! I'm enough of this old blood, it tastes like hell" you hear one of them saying. He has a shrill voice.
"Well at least we can take our time to kill and play around" another replies back. This one has a cold voice.
The word "kill" makes you shudder, but you tell to yourself they are just kidding. However, something about the way they are talking tells to be careful.
"Yeah anyway, hey is it true what the others say about that Mitchell? Is he back?" Says the man with the shrilly voice. You can hear them moving towards the aisle next to yours, you cannot see them but you know they are there.
"Haha! You believe that stupid thing too?" Responds the other guy.
"No but-"
"Shh! Can you smell that?"
They stop in the middle of the aisle.
"Fresh and young as you requested it, I can hear how it beats" says again the guy with the cold voice.
Something starts to fall through your back and freezes your body. Instinct or not they seem to know where you are.
"Hello? Are you there pretty one? Your perfume is delicious" You hear the guy talking one more time. There is a hiss on his voice that makes your heart beat fast against your chest. The guy with the shrill voice seems to notice it and starts to laugh hysterically, you can hear them moving again through the aisle. Their footsteps are barely audible, but you know they are getting closer.
You think about moving, but your feet seem to be glued to the ground.
While your mind is working hard to make your body move, the guy who was laughing, is not anymore. You hear him groan and then something heavy falls to the ground. There's a little pause before the guy with the colder voice speaks again.
"You've shouldn't done that, you know?" His voice this time sounds angry and scared.
"Get out Tobias" says a new voice. This one sounds deep as well, but it does not scare you.
"Hahaha! Who told you my name? Who gave you the right to tell me what to do?"Answers the other guy who seems to be called Tobias.
There is no respond but a scream from Tobias and again something smashes to the floor.
"Don't you dear to talk to me that way, I don't think you are that stupid" finally says the other man.
There is no more talk, just a fight. You can tell because of the sound of hits going back and forth.
For some reason, your body finally reacts and you take the chance to look for a way to get out.
You look on both sides of the aisle, you feel you should take to your right and so you do. At first you start walking trying not to make too much noise with your boots, but when you get almost at the end of the aisle you start to run.
The corridor leads you to the back of the market, you stop there looking around you. To your left, you can see a black door not very far, so without thinking twice you just go straight to it.
To your relieve it gets open when you try it, but it is too dark inside, so you don't know if that's an exit or not.
It is very quiet in there, you cannot hear those guys from there.
All you need now is a light, but just then when your are touching things around you, the door behind you shuts and darkness surrounds you. Before you can move, someone takes you from behind by your waist and a hand covers your mouth.
"Shhh! Please relax, I'm not gonna hurt you" says the same voice that spoke to Tobias, this time to your ear.
Your feel your heart pounding in your ears, panic runs through your veins.
With your hands still free, you try to get rid of the ones in your body. You hit once and once again, but it is impossible, those arms seem to be made of stone. A scream comes out of your throat and you try to kick the man, but every effort is useless. You start to feel dizzy and start to lose straight and air, but it doesn't matter, you would be dead before stop fighting.
Desperately you sink your nails on the arm that holds you. The man groans and you take the chance to set yourself free.
You turn immediately, but before you can do anything, the man takes you by an arm.
"Get off of me!" You struggle trying to free your arm, but your knees are weak and can't handle your weight. The next thing you feel is the pressure of the man's hand leaving you and a terrible pain at the back of your head. You cannot control your body anymore, you let this new darkness consumes you...