ii

Michael's car was his home. It's unusual for a criminal to have no home but just a car. He really enjoyed listening to music. Music was the only way to calm him down.

That night as he got rid of the dead man he headed straight to his car. He got in and turned the car battery on but he soon realized something was missing. His car radio.

He sat there, in silence. He heard someone calling his name. He turned around. Nobody was there. Then another one called him. He turned around again and scanned the whole area around his car, from the drivers seat. Nobody was there again. He calmed down. He set this seat well to be used as a bed too. When he closed his eyes a loud voice said "Michael......" at him again. He opened his eyes. Everywhere was dark, you couldn't even see your own nose. Nothing.

He bravely got out of the car. He only got a lighter with him just to be a little light there. He searched around for someone, anyone. A tree's leaves started shaking. Someone was there! Michael was getting closer and closer. As he heard his name getting called again he got so terrified because nobody knew his name. But just a couple of people. He just ignored them all. He got back to his car and fell asleep.