chapter 1

Izuku Pov:

I was on my way to Auntie Mitsuki's house to tell my friends Kacchan and Denki Chan the news. You see I had just left the Quirk doctor and he told me that I was quirkless, yeah you heard me quirkless. As we get closer to Auntie Mitsuki's house I start to get nervous, what if they don't like me and don't want to be my friends anymore? What if they hate me? I must have been mumbling out loud again because Mama heard me, she turned to me and said "Izuku I can't believe you would say something like that your friends will never hate you or stop being friends with you just because your quirkless, and if they do then they were never friends to begin with and you don't need them." I looked up and smiled at my mom, then we began to walk again and as we walked up to the door, I started to get nervous again, but I was confident.

When my mom knocked on the door auntie Mitsuki answered and let us in. "hi Inko, Izuku how has your day been." My mom answered "not as good as I would like" while looking at me. "Oh well come in and have a seat. The Kaminari was already here so why don't you go upstairs with the other kids Izuku" said auntie Mitsuki. Ok it's all I say as I ran upstairs to get this over with. As I reach Kacchan room I could hear him and Denki-Chan talking. As I walked in the room all talking stopped and they turn towards me, then next then I know they're on me asking what my quirk is. I start to tear up and they stop asking questions and I tell them how the doctor said that I was quirkless. Denki-Chan is trying to make me feel better by saying that it's ok, that he's still my friend and that I can become a hero. All the while Kacchan just standing there next thing you know Kacchan start laughing and said "you really are a defenseless little Deku. Not only are you a crybaby you're useless, but you're also the worst of the worst I can believe I was friends with you." As he was saying this his Quirk was going of which attracted the adults who caught the last of what he said "KASUTKI BAKUGO YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANCE" shouted auntie Mitsuki while my mom ran up to me and Kaminari. Masura took Katsuki out of the room looking angrier that any of us has ever saw him.

My mom asked me if I was ok and started to wipe the tears from my eyes, I didn't even notice I started crying again. My mom told Mitsuki she should take me home, Mitsuki and the Kaminari's  said that that was a good idea but I didn't want kami-Chan to leave me so I ask my mom if he can stay the weekend and my mom said she didn't know and that if it was ok with the Kaminari's then yeah , so I turned to them and they said they didn't see why not so Denki Chan coming with us but before we left the room my mom turned to me and said that she almost forgot to tell me that my dad was coming home tonight and he said he had something to tell us and that it had something to do with the reason I don't have a Quirk and ask me if I still wanted to let Denki-Chan over and I said yeah. She said okay and we left auntie Mitsuki house with one extra person.

When we got home, I could see my dad's car in the driveway, so I hurriedly went and open the door and went into the leaving room and jumped on my dad giving him a big hug along with mom. "Hey kiddo how you doing," said dad. I told him what happened at the Bakugo's, and he was furious but think he got this thinking look on his face then he looked at my mom and said, "do you think it will work" and she said "I don't know what if it doesn't and he get his hopes up for nothing or what if it does something bad to him" mom said worried. So, I decided to ask what they were talking about, dad turns around and look at me and said, "well you know how I been overseas in America....well we may have made liquid Quirks" and I ask him why he would need to make liquid quirk. He said that a lot of people in America are quirkless so we decided to make a series that let quirkless people have quirks and that he wanted to let me take the serum. I looked at my mom and then at Denki-Chan to see him nodded at me, then I looked at my dad with hope and happiness.

He asked me if I wanted to take the serum seeing as he had one with him and I started to jump up and down in screaming yes, yes, yes over and over again. My dad told me to settle down will he reach over in his bag to grab the serum. He told me that I had to swallow all of it at the same because it was nasty. So, I did as he said, and he was right it was nasty. I ask when my quirk would come in, he said it would happen overnight while I sleep, I looked over at the clock and seen that it was 10:36 so I grab Denki-Chan hand and dragged him upstairs so we could go to sleep. "Wow slow down Izuku the bed not going anywhere." Said Denki. "I know I just want to get to bed so I can see what type of quirk I have in the morning." I said, "What type of quirk do you think you'll have?" Asked Denki I replied, "I don't know but hopefully it's good one." "Well, whatever it is well both get into UA no matter what quirk you have, then we can tell Bakugo he can shove his opinion up his butt." Said denki while laughing. "Yeah.....yeah we will..............thanks for not leaving me denki" "no problem izuku. I would never leave you and its bakugo lost and my gain, now I get to have you all to my self" said denki cuddling into me while yawning. "Thanks, Denki......goodnight said. "Goodnight zuku" replied denki

‐------------------------------------‐-----------------------------------
Thank you all for the support and I want to give a shout out to axohaxor-boss        for giving me the idea for this story. Let me know if you want to hear what Inko had to say👀. I know I made Izuku seem older but he's not. he's 5 same as Denki. Also, one more thing because of the serum Izuku dad is rich so don't be surprised if Izuku is a little spoiled and sorry if this seems weird I kind of forgot the plot o was going for mid story and was just typing stuff of the top of my head, so I had to go back and rewrite everything. Thanks, and have a good rest of your day, evening and night.

This is what izuku look like just with white haired:

This is what denki look like:

This is what bakugo look like:

This is what inko look like: