Impatient.

"Christ! Schlatt! How long are you gona take in there??!" groaned Wilbur leaning on door to their bathroom that was conected to their bedroom.
"Clam your impantient ass down! If you are gona be acting like that i'm not gona come out at all."
"But what can you posibly be doing there so long!"

Finally, after another, like 5 minuts Schlatt came out of the bathroom

"I- uh-" Taller cursed himself for stuttering, but damn, did Jonathan look good.

"Well, was it worth the wait?" Asked american showing his outfit.
He was wearing light blue and white maid dress, you know, like the ones in mems, it had puffy short sleaves, heart shaped boob window, bow on the back, and matching ewerything choker. He also had stockings on.

"Ewery fucking second..." Anwserd the Brittish man.
With that anwser smile creped it's way up Schlatts lips, he was glad he didn't just waste 20 minuts struguling with the outfit. Wil was also smiling, eying his boyfriend up and down, damn he looked hot in that. The stockings were perfectly higlightimg his thighs, shirt and boob window brought up his man boods a little, and skirt was at perfect lenght, long enough to cover his ass, but short enough to make it visible that it's there, a true masterpice. Wil wanted to brake it.

Finally, they started leading into eachother. Finally their lips conected, Wil put a hand on shorters chin/jawline, his other hand was roaming on Schlatts body, while he had both of his hands behind tallers neck.

Though, that didn't last long, Wil beeing the way he is started deepening the kiss, and it quickly turned into a make out sesion.
He bited shorters bottom lip asking for enterance, but since his pride was to high to let someone take control 100% wilingly he denied.
So Wil lowered his hand to Schlatts lowere back, almost ass, when younger still didn't want to open his lips he grabed his ass (Hi, i know, cock block, but i just wanted to ashure that Schlatt does want that, and Wil isn't forcing him, if someone is forcing you into semething you don't want to do then get away from them asap) that made him gasp a little giving british man acces to his mouth. And did he work hard to make shure that no spot was untached by him.

They finally broke apart for little longer to chach their breths, Wilbur used this chance to pin his lovers hands to the wall behind him, Schlatt was a bit suprised feeling himself be showed back a bit, but didn't really care.

They continued to make out until Wil started to kiss his boyfriends jaw line, neck and collarbones, he tried to leave hickeys and bite marks as well, but the dress and choker were stoping him from that, he then took his hand that he was pining Schlatt with and insted put it on his ass grabing it lightly, which made Jonathan put his legs around tallers waist and his hands back behind olders neck, after that brittish man put his second hand also under americans ass, for more stability, and walked to the bed with him in his arms.
He then threw him on the bed, in a way that made shorter land on his back, with head on pillows.

Will then took off his sweater and un bottoned his shirt, but he didn't take it off.
Then he got on bed himself, and went back to kissing Schlatt and trying to leave hickeys.

"You look so fucking hot right now" Said taller man pulling himself from the other.
"Tha-Ah~k you~" He smiled and fliped American onto his stomatch and started unting the ribbon on his back, and unziped the dress and pulled it off the other, he would love to leave it on, but it had too many layers, and would be unpractical.
He decided to leave the choker and thigh highs on tho.

When he took the dress off of him he fliped the shorter one back on his back and started leaving hickays and bite marks all over his chest and collar bones.

All this time Schlatt was making soft moans and whines.
That's untill Wilbur attacked his soft spot.
"Ah~! Mm~Wil~"

The older one going lower, and lower with his kisses and bites, finally he reached smallers waist line, and mind i remind you that Schlatt has no pants on, only panties.
Taller male started to mess and teaze the other.