"I still think of him as a human you know, so I bought the video. I just saved his career he should thank me and owe me an apology for cheating. But after everything I done for his sake, he just trying to sabotage my career and stealing all my contracts with big companies. We couldn't stand each other until he decided to leave the agency we working at and now he's with you under the BOC."

~

Bible was looking into the night with Blue's words still rang in his mind. Build's head is leaning against him and how he wanted to gathered up all his strength to push Build body outside of their van so hard until he dies. He doesn't know what to feel now. Anger? Ashamed? Sad? All the feelings came rushing at one that he doesn't know how to describe it. He just too annoyed to look at Build face right now. It's a pity, he got a beautiful face but disgusting piece of shit. Natchanot stop the van in front of the lobby of Build's apartment signing that they have arrived "Thanks Not. I will take it from here." Bible smiled slightly and wrapped his both arms around Build's body carry them like a bridal style.

Bible looks at Build sleeping face feeling pathetic and pity to those victims who caught up with his trapped and that's including him. If he didn't meet Build at his new transferred school, his family must be so proud of him now because he dreamed to be a boxing athlete did achieve instead of working as a stupid manager in a production company. He also didn't know why he applied for the job. He slowly put down the model on his bed looking around for a few moments before taking his leave. He needs times and hoping it will stop so that he can digest everything that happened today. It was a lot to take. Just Build thought of seeking his forgiveness and the mends he did with the stupid list, he doesn't think he can forgive the man anytime soon.

Bible had exchanged number with Blue and asking the man to send the sex tape with him cause he was about to ruin Build life right at this instant. He also asked Blue to censored Build's face beforehand because he couldn't bear to look at it. It was disgusting. He muted the sound while looking at the video, his eyes glistening with tears that he hold from bawling it out. Until now, his family treated him like a mere stranger. There's no warm when he come back to his family's house, it's like he didn't welcome there. Bible decided to move out when he started college and his family didn't even stop him.

His dad who used to always talk to him heart to heart and his brother who always support him, always take his side no matter what, didn't care about him anymore. Now it just him, lonely and unloved. Their bond is now broken and unfixable and that's all is because of Build Jakapan. For now, he will just talk to Pond regarding this and asked Build to terminate the contract with BOC. He can find another company to work with if he wants to. He doesn't care anymore about Build state. The man had ruined many people's life, stealing people's job, sabotaging their career and he's not even a human anymore. He's a devil. Just what did he get from doing all of this He's a real psychopath that needs to be jailed as soon as possible. This is a big deal, if Blue decided to spread the video first, it will be a huge lost to BOC.

~

Build wakes up from his sleep groaning in pain. He feels like his head going to burst anytime soon and it feels so heavy that he wanted to bang it against the wall. He's never going to drink ever again. Last night was like something unreal. Blue was really there and it looks like the man will not stop tormenting him until he finally get what he wants. Is this the karma that he needs to accept after everything he did to Bible? That night he was raped, he couldn't remember how it felt because he was highly drugged by the strongest dose and it took him 3 days for him to finally sober up and fully recovered. He was partly glad that he was drugged or else it would be a nightmare if he was awake when they raped him. Blue did show a video of him getting rape by the strangers but he couldn't look at them, he went berserk and beat the man until he was fully unconscious. That fucking piece of shit drugged him again with a shrine full of sedative.

Build hold his heavy head while the other arms reaching for his phone checking the time. "Crap, I'm late..." He then slowly stand up from his bed and makes his way to get ready for work. He could just ignore Blue's threats and continue doing his job peacefully but what about his career, the man is crazy enough to pay people just to rape him, he would definitely spread the video soon. But first, if he's going down, he won't go alone, he will find all the proof to prove Blue's crime that including doing drugs. Build also knows everything about Blue's crimes and he's a criminal that doing dirty works behind modelling. He will just wait for the right time to ruin the man too. He needs to act fast before Blue could spread the video first.

Build asked Natchanot to buy him and Bible morning coffee first before heading towards the company. He makes sure his driver to buy the hot black coffee that suit to Bible's liking or else, he had to buy it again if the man didn't feel satisfied. He was holding two cups and glad that Bible's coffee is still hot against his skin. While walking towards the lounge room where the artists will be briefed first by their manager before following the schedules, he met his close friend Apo in the elevator. "How you doing on your third day working here?" Apo cocked his left eyebrow asking the model while looking at his watch. "It was okay. It's still early, my schedule isn't pack yet. So I still can relax a bit adapting the new environment. Are you heading for filming now?"

"Nope! I still have some workshop to undergoing. I don't know when this will end though" They both chuckled and Build said good bye when they parted. "See you later bro!"

"Yeah, see ya!"

Build placed himself on the couch of the lounge room, putting the cups on the coffee table waiting for his manager to come. Build wonders how he came to home last night because he definitely remember that he passed out as soon as the alcohol went into his system. The last thing he remembered was a vision of Bible trying to stop him from gulping the alcohol more than he already drunk enough to even stand up properly. Thinking of Bible carrying him to his house sending blush to his cheeks and butterflies to his stomach. He can't imagine Bible really did that and he knows how much the latter hates him to death or was it Natchanot was the one who bring him? Well it was impossible because compared to his body size, Natchanot is two times smaller and shorter than him. So he would not have enough strength to carry him until he laid safely on his bed. It was definitely Bible. He squealed at that cupping his little mouth feeling shy all of sudden.

Not long after that, hisimagination were interrupted when Bible enter the room with a straight face."Good morning Khun, I brought your coffee and it still hot." Build takesBible's coffee to give the latter but he was shocked when the latter took outthe lid of the cup and brutally splash the now warm coffee on Build's face."Can you feel it's burning your skin? Didn't you say it's hot? Why are you notscreaming?" Bible's hand now already cupping Build's jaw looking deathly intothe eyes he hates the most. God knows how fuming Bible feels right now that heonly sees red. The way Build looking at him as if he didn't do anything wrongsends him chills. Build is a monster. He needs to be stopped.