"NO! I said I will do anything for you. So I gladly accept this." Build said smiling sweetly to Bible until the latter was speechless at that. He didn't expect Build will openly accept that clearly unfair of his do's and don'ts list. After all, the list doesn't state that Build cannot smile at him, Build cannot treat him nice and most importantly, Build cannot make him fall for him. Bible thought he finally can get back at Build but Build smells a victory for himself of winning Bible's heart.

"After all these years, you are still a weirdo Build." Bible muttered to himself softly having no idea what is playing inside Build's head right now. The model probably excited to be his errand boy. But he clearly said he doesn't have any feelings towards him anymore? The thought still kind of disturbing him a little when he should be happy with that but why does he feels the other way around? Edgy, anxious, and dubious.

Natchanot the driver pulls the van over after they had arrived at Build final destination of the schedule for today. They both slowly walking inside with a lot of Build's fans screaming and standing close surrounding their vans and the stairs that lead them towards the building. Bible automatically wrapped his arms around Build with the other arms pushing some crazy fans in order for them to walk inside. Build was shocked a little with the sudden closeness but he quickly smiled towards their fans and paying respects before following Bible's lead. It was very hard to walk inside with all Build's fans refused to give them some space but they managed it went through the waves when the Nivea's bodyguards took it over from the stairs.

Bible and Build didn't realize that they still walking close to each other with Bible's arms still wrapped tightly around Build. It was when the Nivea crew welcomed Build inside the event that Bible had finally realized and he cursed slightly removing his arms quickly. "Fuck..." Build turned his head at Bible with a worry face ignoring her warm welcome and slightly reached for his handkerchief inside his pocket to wipe Bible's sweat on his forehead a few times before retreat his arms to its original place. "Are you okay?" Bible stunned when the model trying to wipe his sweat and the way the man stand real close to him are not helping.

"Y-yes..." Bible stammers but still manages to answer him despite their closeness, Build smiles sweetly at that and takes Bible's hand joining him walking into the crowd full of celebrities and VIPs. "Let's take a seat first!" They both walk side by side while following the usher who will bring them to their reserved seats. "You both can sit here, if anything you can just call one of the crews standing around here and enjoy the show!" The lady walked away after Bible and Build smiling at her. Their seats are very close to stage and a lot of Medias surrounding them Build takes this as opportunity to get close to Bible without him throwing tantrums.

He reached for Bible's shoulder while the latter is looking at the performance on the stage, whispering something to the latter. "I will get us some drink, do you want anything?" They both then staring at each other before Bible clearing his throat nodding his head signing that he's okay with anything. "Okay, I'll be right back." Build smiles again and Bible doesn't know how many times the model has been smiling towards him all the time since their little do's and don'ts happened, he feels suffocate a bit. Does he need to smile all damn time and making Bible's heart beating fast for no reason? Bible shakes his head aggressively trying to erase his funny thought but he can't erase the sweet smiles Build does to only him with that lovely dimples, Bible wants to ruin it entirely.

Not long after that, Build comes back with two wines that Bible takes from him saying thanks and Build sits beside Bible enjoying their wines and joining the crowds hyping the performance on stage. Bible looks at Build while the model roaring and laughing at the stage performance fascinated by the sight. He didn't realize that he was smiling all the time looking at the beautiful sight not until Build noticed and awkwardly turns his head towards Bible raising his eyebrows. "Is there something on my face?" Bible's eyes widened and quickly standing up from his seat excusing himself to the Gents washroom.

"Hey khun! Wait!" Build followed after him but he cannot see Bible's figure anymore with all the crowds and the hall was too dimmed, he cannot find Bible but slowly walking to one of the crews asking for the toilet. His hunch saying that Bible will go there. It's not that he doesn't notice that he might had some little effect on Bible with the way he behaved around him, does he go a bit too far since they are just trying to fix their relationship? He hope Bible will not find out that he still has feelings towards the manager.

"Hey Build." Just he was about to enter the toilet, Blue came towards him offered him the same wine he just drank just now. "Blue? What are you doing here?"

"Well I was invited here?" Build wanted to throw up seeing the face he hated the most in this world. Blue is his rival in a model industry and he knows Blue since he worked with him in the same agency before signing a contract with BOC, Blue doesn't give up trying to sabotage his career since then. Build then dragged Blue's arms far away from the toilet not wanting Bible to see them. They were now outside the hall with Build dubiously look at Blue's offered wine. "Don't worry, it's not poisonous or drugged. It safe for you to drink." Blue said before Build finally took the wine and throw it hard on the floor until it broke into pieces feeling anguish and annoyed with Blue's presence.

"I already did everything you want. I didn't even renew my contract with GMMTV so what else you fucking want?" Blue smirked at that and clapped his hands loudly just to annoy him more. "Well I appreciate that but Build, I didn't ask for you to sign a contract with other agency, I clearly said I don't want to see your face anymore as a model. No matter where you go, they still want to work with a piece of shit like you. If you don't want your sex tape to be spread around the world you should have done as I say." Build's eyes widened shockingly and waste no time to push Blue against the wall angrily. "You said you already delete all the copies after submit me the original one you scumbag how dare you fool me!"

"Hush hush baby, you don't want anybody else to hear about this am I right? I'm not stupid to let go of the only chance for me to ruin your entire life. Why are you so stubborn huh? Just left this industry for good it's not that you are not from a rich family?" Blue said still smirking evilly at the poor model.

"You fucking druggedme, play dirty by ordering your filthy people of yours to rape me? I willfucking sue you for that you scumbag piece of shit." Build gritted his teeth,trying not to kill the man in front of him but Blue quickly pushed him aside sohard until the poor model fell down on the floor pathetically. "Oh please,don't tell me you are not enjoying that night they fuck you. Your taste isbrutal Build. I almost cum watching your sex tape. It was hella good! I don'tcare what happen to you but if I see your face again in this kind of event orany fucking where, I will not hesitate to upload that fucking sex tape on thesocial media!" Blue spit at Build crouching position and left him all alone inthe dark hallway.