The Music Room

Gulp.

Cale held his breath when he saw the drink... the lemonade that Ron gave him.

"Young master Cale, I have sorted out the best lemons in the warehouse specifically for you."

Ron smiled as he said.

"I'll be happy if you finish it."

"... Thank you."

Cale heavy-heartedly picked up his lemonade, and then peeked at Ron who was still smiling at him like he had no sin. He then shook his glass slightly and took a sip. After that let out a small sigh of relief.

The weather is pretty hot because it's mid-June, so sipping a fresh cold drink is the best thing... for some.

Although there is a delicious cold drink in his hand, lemonade is still Lemonade, and an Assassin is still an Assassin, and that said assassin is looking at him with a smile beside him.

"How is it, Young master?"

"Nice, it is very nice."

Cale said almost in a whisper at the last line, he immediately drank it again after looking at the even creepier smile on the butler's face, to compare it between the White Stars or Ron's... he would rather be in a room with the White Thing than the butler.

"I've finished drinking, I'll be going now."

He quickly gave the glass to Ron and walked away, hurriedly. Ron chuckled a little at the scene.

Cale went inside the villa, which is reasonably quiet when the kids are on an adventure with Mary. they had left two days ago and would be home four days later. while Choi Han is in Roan kingdom, filling his 'instructor' role.

He is alone in the villa.

Which is heaven for an introvert.

'I'm quite bored.'

He already slept earlier, laying on the bed again is slightly boring. so he wanted to do something different today.

- You don't have anything to do?

Super rock sounded, and Cale nodded slightly.

- We should tell him about the room!

'Hm? the room?'

- I agree, it has been so long. isn't it?

"There's another room in the villa?"

Cale took an interest.

Is it something along with treasure?

- Let me guide you.

---

- There's a hidden door here, do you see the node symbol?

The young master stood between the end of the hall's wall, staring at the node symbol with surprise, he caressed the node carefully and squinted his eyes.

- Press it and say, 'Six musketeers.'

"... musketeers?

it sounded as if it was teenagers who named it.

- How nostalgic.

The Cheapskate that is usually loud sounded dim for a moment, seemingly remembering past memories.

"Six musketeers."

Click.

A small sound was heard, and a small earthquake then happened. Cale steadied himself and looked at the previous wall that is slowly dividing and opening a room.