more gay shit.

Kazuha PoV

Ow shit! Why the fuck did Chaewon just punch me in the stomach! I glared at Chaewon, who was sweating a lot. "Kazuha shut the fuck up!" Minji said, looking at Chaewon with great concern.

Something was going on with Chaewon. She just started sweating and moving a lot in her sleep. "Minju!" Chaewon screamed. Huh what? Why do I recognize that name? Minju. Min Ju. m i n j u. You know what, who cares? "W-what?" Chaewon said, tears coming out of her eyes. Bitch what do you mean what? Whatever the fuck you are dreaming must be some confusing shit.

"Ummm, how about we just leave." Sakura said, looking a Chaewon, who was saying some weird shit. "Yeah, we should." Minji said, leaving the room. I sighed and followed her.

*le time skip*

I sighed as I poked my cereal. "Shut the fuck up." Minji said, glaring at me. I sighed again and rubbed my temple. "Oh my god. Why are you sighing!" Minji said, looking at me with pure anger in her eyes. "I just can't get over that kiss." I sighed and finally took a bite of my cereal. "Just get over it bro." Minji said, sighing too. "When Hanni kissed me, I quickly got over it."

Wait.

Hol' up.

"YOU KISSED HANNI!" I yelled, staring at a flustered Minji. "N-no?" She said, looking down. "Bitch oh my god!" I said, fanning myself. "Minji kissed who?" Chaewon said suddenly. "Oh. Oh? Oh! Hi Chaewon!" I said, waving to her. "Sup?" She said, looking at me confused. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I said, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head. "Nothing."

HmMmM...weird. I looked over to Minji, who was still blushing. "Bitch how long are you going to be blushing for?" I asked Minji, who was also poking at her cereal. "S-shut up." She stuttered. "Hey did you hear about Jiwoo?" Minji asked, turning her head to look at me. "Yeah. I feel bad for her. She didn't deserve to be kicked out of school. This school is kinda shit, though." I said, sighing once again.

"Wait who?" Chaewon asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, Kim Jiwoo. Y'know that kid who would always smile." Chaewon nodded. "Oh her. She honestly smiled way to fucking much. I feel bad for her cheeks." Chaewon suddenly flinched and held her head. "Chaewon? You good?" Minji asked, looking at Chaewon with complete concern. "No, i'm ok." She took a deep breath and sighed.

"I swear to fucking god if one of you sigh one more time," Sakura said, balling up her fists. "Sorry." I sighed. Sakura opened her mouth and then closed it. Ok, but why the fuck am I sighing so much, though? Are my lungs ok, or are they gasping for air?

"Wait...is there school today?" Minji said. Oh shit. OH FUCK! "ummmmm." I told, my mouth hanging open. "Its fucking Tuesday! Of course, there is school!" Sakura yelled, rushing to her room. "Eh who cares! What's the point of even going at this point."Minji said, shrugging. "For once, I agree with you," I said, nodding.

"You bitches weird." Sakura said, walking back to the kitchen. "Random but yeah, we are pretty weird." I said, taking a bite of my cereal.

"Ok, but why are you guys eating breakfast at noon?" Chaewon said, scrolling through her phone. "It's twelve?!" Minji and I yelled in disbelief. "How the fuck? Y'know what. Nevermind." Chaewon said, looking back at her phone.

Is there something wrong with me today, or am I just really fucking stupid? It's probably just stupid. Too much weird shit happened yesterday. Like how do you forget that there was school? "Kazuha and Minji are the dumbest bitches in the world..." Chaewon said, seeming like she was typing the words she was saying. "To be honest, Ditto is stuck in my head." Minji gasped. "Bitch me too." Chaewon sighed suddenly and got up. "What's your problem?" Sakura said, looking at Chaewon.

"Just have to make a phone call. Fucking hate phone calls. Like bitch I don't want to talk to you!" She said in an aegyo-like voice. "Is that aegyo that I hear?" I said, whipping my head around to look at Chaewon. "Shut up." Chaewon said, putting her phone by her ear."That was aegyo." I said, kicking my legs.

"Yes," Chaewon said on the phone. "YeS!" I mocked, making Minji and Sakura chuckle. "Yep, at three," Chaewon said. "YeP aT tHrEe!" Minji mocked. "I swear to fucking god!" Chaewon screamed, making me jump a little. "My ears!" Minji said in an Australian accent. "I do not sound like a six-year-old girl!" Chaewon yelled again but slightly louder. "I mean..." Sakura said, turning her head to face the wall. "Well..." I said, poking at my cereal. "Um, so..." Minji said, her voice trailing off.

"Fuck all of you. I really hate all of you."

"Really?" We all said in aegyo-like voices

"Hell yeah. Also, your aegyo sucks." Chaewon said, looking disgusted.

i want to stab whoever created Aegyo

hello bitches. You all probably heard about the Chuu interview. They just exposed BBC 💀. Now. Why does Ditto hit differently, though? The song is fantastic. My favorite part has to be the pre-chorus. Twice English comeback??? Nice, I guess. Lastly, Merry Early Christmas!

-your fucking stupid author