Jungkook barged near to jin who was ready to questioning his ex husband for the second time and he too was scared to again see the man he love on the floor shivering trembling and wobbling , yes the man he love .. 10 years took him to understand the feeling that he had for the man in front of him and he didn't know when ?? .. where ?? how .. ?? May it all started after hoonies birth or recently seeing his husband in hospital or may it all started from the beginning where the colour full lights fall on the younger boys bodies who were dancing and making out in middle of the crowd ..laughing and blabbering idiotic .. things when their mind and body mixed with liquor .

"You can ask anything hyung .. Iam stable now ", taehyung words somehow hurt the stuborn younger but he gulp the lump and give space to jin who smirk at jungkook .

" Did ..did you remember your family ??? "

The three heart beats out side the room hearing the conversation with a earbuds on their ears . Gulping the anxiety and ready to face the reality , namjoon squeezed his hyungs hand to assure him every things gonna be okey .

Jin can't see a little bit hessistation on the youngers face or may the emotions the younger have will be died in this 10 years of his marriage life and he cant figured what exactly the younger have in his mind .

"I have two elder brothers and" , .. the silence filled the room to hear next word of the younger "no one only them ."

The happy tears crowded on the brothers heart were the elder one known as appa who was dissapointed and what he was expecting from his son who he abondoned and make him to go through horrible things . Jungkook gulp the anxiety rised in his heart the questions started run back and forth on his brain eating him out

Is he going to be them legally.. yeah ofcourse he was kim he belong there

But he is my husband .. we have a child he must be mine .. only mine .

Did he chose them .

"Taehyung your brothers are so happy that you remembered them." , jungkook came out hearing the sweet sound of jin but sour to his ears were taehyung who sit like confused with his own thoughts looking straight to the eyes of his brother in law ,trying to recreate the words he mumbled a second ago but diverted his eyes to door where the two elder men , one with a dimple smile and other one with grumpy smile and teary eyes that he once witnessed and realized but keep silence to him and teach his heart he may forget you .. , ' yoongi hyung must forget you ' .. on that wedding day in the same hospital he was in .

" You didn't realize me bear ...I was this close to you and you di.."

" Iam sorry .."

The brothers hugged the younger who was in bed making everyone cooed and smiled at the site where they were wetting hoodies with their tears and the rhythm of their hiccups represents the the love they have even after separating for more than 15 years ..actions speaks more than words that what they are doing hugging eachothers not even saying a word pouring all the emotions at the moment they were in . Jin and jimin smiled at their interaction where jungkook stand while greeting his teeth covering his own tears questioning himself ..

Is he too late to realize the love he had for the man , is 10 year be too late .. ?the truths gonna come out faster.. then may tae come out as innocent and everything going to their place . The brothers going to get their Long lost brother . The justice will be provided after 10 years then what about him ..what about him who raise a baby at his 20s .. what about him who have a hard time giving a good life to his son . What if taehyung choose their family instead of him . What if this arrogant jeon jungkook gonna do without the man he have for 10 years , even 3 weeks without him was hell and what about a life without him feels like but what ever happens kim Jungkook not gonna beg not in front of any one .. anyone to stay beside him not even taehyung or his son , his pride the only thing left and will always be with him .